Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Friday will be 12 weeks for me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by richman14, 28 April 2009 Social URL.

1. richman14

richman14 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(33.1%)
    This Friday i would have been doing ss for 12 weeks. It has gone so quickly and it is the quickest weight has dropped off me without heavy excersise. I am a male so weight comes off quicker sometimes than women but still very quick.

i have lost around 4 stone 2 already by friday think will be up to around 4 stone 8ish.

I would reccomend jsut stay tough for thefirst few weeks when bored just do something and drink water.

after 3-4 weeks it jsut becomes i think 2nd nature it is when you come off obviously when i think you need to be most commited but the urge of keeping weight off should do that if you have been up and down for years with weight like i have!!!

good luck everyone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LauraLou85

LauraLou85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done.
    What a brilliant weight loss.

x

4. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Its a great feeling, im in the same boat as you, i like you have found it has flown by, and still at this point am still 100% commited to CD i have another 4 months to go i think to get to goal - get there in the end, good luck to you its good to positive posts.

5. x89amandax

x89amandax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Well done all off you I hope I can stay as commited im determind but having some really down days where i question myself and think is this really worth it ? But seeing your losses keeps me focused so thanks for posting your story :D:D

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done Bro.. you are doing amazingly well! Your positive attitude is amazing.. and I am so proud of you..
    We can do this and we can keep this off forever........
    xxxx

7. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow well done! :) You need a ticker or to add your losses/targets into the user CP on the board ;) so everyone can keep track of your progress!
    Congratulations :)

8. sunnydays

sunnydays Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.52%)
    Well Done, its very encouraging to read! x

9. BKC1969

BKC1969 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done, thats a brilliant weight loss. Dont you find that 12 weeks seems a life time at first but when u get to that point its nothing....

My husband is back on his leave from Afghan in 12 weeks time and i'm so hoping he comes back to a new wife.... ME!!!!!!!

Im keeping quiet about my weight loss so it should be a massive shock to him, I hope!!!

10. richman14

richman14 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(33.1%)
    yes i did not think i could do this long i really did not but as i said after a few weeks it became jsut 2nd nature.

i dont really even get hungry which is a bit worrying!!

have another 2 stone to go have 1-2 trips away so i think be there in about 8 weeks

11. Uggnboo

Uggnboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    SS
    WOW!! Well done you! I had a really bad day yesterday and I thought about giving up (only 2nd week) but everyone on here kept me going.

I've inspired me to keep going - 4st 8lbs, I bet you are a different man! Keep it up xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.