FRIDAY!! xxx Hour By Hour xxx

Morning all :D

good luck with any weigh ins today :vibes:

am suffering with a painful back at the moment - not good at all :eek: plodding on with the SS though and in my AAM week at the moment.

Good luck with the waxing T4M - had my legs done the other day so they look nicer now... even if a very nasty shade of bluey white :eek: :giggle:

hey guys, as most of ye know i broke out last night! but im glad to say im back and feeling a lot more positive. Going into town today to buy myself something nice! hope everyone has a great day :)

hi all
well I lost 4 lb in 2 wks (quite pleased considering i've picked and picked!!) back TO IT this week . SS all the way. Must lose at least 3lb by next friday WI. Then i will be in the 15's ! not been there for years
FYP

Sarah - a bi shout out on your 14lb weight loss - WOW!

I am on day 3 today and sticking to plan - on 3rd litre water!

I am hoping and praying that this resolve lasts over the weekend - I do not want to slip!

Keep the faith girls(and boys).

Daisydee x

:hug99::hug99:

I am at work - doing nothing..... Very very naughty! I'm bored so I think I'll go in the arcade - cant wait to go home and have a soak in the bath and get ready in peace (mum's got the kids) to hit the town! Richmond BEWARE!

Hope everyone else is doing good - I've found it much easier having my AAM at lunchtime rather than keeping eating til the evening - wasnt working well at all (even though I've had too much meat for AAM but that's another story....)!

I'm off out as I mentioned earlier so I am gonna try a mousse, cup of T and a bar as I'll be drinking water all evening so thought I'd give soup a miss 2day! But now I cant decide what mousse to have, I am having cranberry bar with my cuppa later so I can have choc mint, toffee walnut or strawberry????????? Oh decisions decisions - I think its gona have to be toffee walnut as Sue had one earlier in the week and it sounded a bit lush!

Now need to plan my outfit - limited choice on that front!

Loving your pic Dancing! I am at work and have that Friday feeling - I have a pile of stuff on my desk that I really need to sort out before I go home, but I would much rather be on here!!

Yes-toffee and walnut mousse is gorgeous-just sitting down to a Cappaccino mousse-YUMYUM!Have a great night out Clare

Yes-toffee and walnut mousse is gorgeous-just sitting down to a Cappaccino mousse-YUMYUM!Have a great night out Clare

Water in the fridge currently chilling.... Bath running.....

Thought I'd have soak in bath, wash hair get dried, come and make mousse & completely chill out while the house is empty and before I get ready!

Catch up later x x x x x

sounds like a plan T4Me! im just about to leave uni to go home in rush hour traffic and then bang out an essay tonite, havent a clue what im supposed to be writing about! will prob spend most of my time on minis and get absolutely no work done.....

Back