Friday

Irene

Silver Member
Hi Everyone
Just catching up on the posts not been on since Wednesday. Lovely to hear of people's losses and for those that have not had a good week write it off and start again.
Last day of the school holidays for me.:cry:
On antibiotics at the moment after 2 visits to the dentist - discovered the pain I was in was from an abcess and a cracked filling.:( Still got to decide whether to have a tooth out or crowned.:confused:
Not eaten much in the last few days because of the discomfort and maybe the anti-biotics.
Have done 2 walks this week both 1 hour and 15 mins each so thats something good this week.
Have a nice weekend and speak soon.
Irene:)

Hi Irene,

I was wondering how you were. Glad you went to the dentist though. I had a abcess in my gum and know how much it hurts. I left it for ages though and in the end couldn't open my mouth more than 18mm because of the swelling (I could still just about fit a cadbury chocolate finger in though so all was not lost).
Anyway, enough of my sob story. Hope you feel better soon and try and eat small bits. Are the antibiotics giving you stomach cramps?
Talking of stomachs.... have you been? I love the way we are all so open with each other on here. Hope the buffet went well too.
Love Lou xxx

Ooooouch toothache is not nice, I had a filling fall out twice, as there was not much tooth I asked the dentist to pull it as I was sick of the pain, he said he wanted to try a new harder filling then if this didnt help he would pull it.
Anyway after a couple of days of niggly pain it died down and the tooth is saved.

Well done on the walks ........!

My boys have just started there school holidays today.

LMAO @ still being able to fit in a cadbury's choc finger.

Oh that made me chuckle, hehe !

Nice to see you back Irene, hope you're mouth feels better soon.

:happy096:

Hi
Thanks for the kind words.
Antibiotics not upsetting my stomach just lost my appetite, suppose I couldn't eat much as it hurt but yessssssssssss I have been - it was nerves I think before going to the dentist.:eek:
Don't think the scan bran helped earlier in the week but did buy some all bran - though not managed to eat it yet.
Will look in on chat room later.
Speak soon.
Irene:)

Back