Friday's weigh in and my busy weekend

fatstitcher

Hi,
Well what a Bank holiday – 2 steam fairs visited and mum & dad over for the day too, no rest for the wicked –that’s why I haven’t been posting the past few days.
I hear you all saying get on with it how was the weigh in on Friday – well – too be honest I’m still in shock – I (after all I ate) actually LOST 1lb!!!
So that has really inspired me now and all weekend I have tried my hardest particularly at the Steam Fairs – where I could have had hotdogs, burgers n fish & chips – on Saturday I had a jkt potato with beans and today I had an omelette with bacon, mushrooms and cheese. I will admit to an icecream on Saturday but I did ignore the fresh donuts and candy floss etc. Plus I did lots of walking around fields the one on Saturday was on a slope but I wasn’t pushing Ben but today I was pushing Ben around the fields and all my bones ache at the moment.
You know what I am beginning to believe (again) that I can actually lose this weight – will start posting my food diaries when Ben back at school (7th Sept) I have more time then.
Will post again soon.

Michelle

well done you - it's apound in the right direction - DOWN !!!!

Debz xx

Well done wish I had been as good as you at weekend but never mind sts so can cope with that and on track this week. Good luck and you can do it and will!!

Well done! I wish I could say the same!

Back