Fridays weigh in

I'm on day 3 & had a peak I've lost 3.5lbs so far, really happy with that and the food packs are great too much nicer than others I've tried

Hi. Can I join? I'm going to be a Friday weigher. I'm hoping weighing on a Friday will motivate me to be good at the weekend :). Anyway first weigh in yesterday and lost 9. I started on Monday so I'm pleased with that.

Hi. Can I join? I'm going to be a Friday weigher. I'm hoping weighing on a Friday will motivate me to be good at the weekend :). Anyway first weigh in yesterday and lost 9. I started on Monday so I'm pleased with that.

Marie Marie !!

Spill what's your week 3 loss !!! ( bites nails )

:)

Marie Marie !! Spill what's your week 3 loss !!! ( bites nails ) :)

Oh didn't weigh in today. Went to a weigh in/exercise class in my gym (might as well get some use out the membership). Anyway was 7lbs heavier on those scales. I've stuck to plan so not too worried. Putting it down to different scales, weighing at night time and having clothes and trainers on. Hope so anyway. So going to go by their scales so now I'm a thurs evening weigher!

I'm struggling more as time goes on. I thought it would get easier :(

Oh didn't weigh in today. Went to a weigh in/exercise class in my gym (might as well get some use out the membership). Anyway was 7lbs heavier on those scales. I've stuck to plan so not too worried. Putting it down to different scales, weighing at night time and having clothes and trainers on. Hope so anyway. So going to go by their scales so now I'm a thurs evening weigher! I'm struggling more as time goes on. I thought it would get easier :(

Ok chick ! Your right might as will and will defiantly be a difference with the scales etc .

I struggle myself in all honesty iv eaten the odd chip I'm talking one it two not like a plate full and iv had the wafers ..... Then I want more !
So went back to basics yesterday loads of water and my 3 packs as chicken ....

I'm looking at the bigger picture , yeh it's hard but it's hard being paranoid thinking everyone is staring at me for being a fatty ! Im
Carrying on even though I'd like to eat the entire contents of the fridge hahaha !

Ok chick ! Your right might as will and will defiantly be a difference with the scales etc . I struggle myself in all honesty iv eaten the odd chip I'm talking one it two not like a plate full and iv had the wafers ..... Then I want more ! So went back to basics yesterday loads of water and my 3 packs as chicken .... I'm looking at the bigger picture , yeh it's hard but it's hard being paranoid thinking everyone is staring at me for being a fatty ! Im Carrying on even though I'd like to eat the entire contents of the fridge hahaha !

Your so not a fatty! You've not that much more to loose. I've another 6 stones to go :(. Daunting to say the least. I need to get back to basics. Definitely slacking on the water front and having the wee odd mini babybel light when I'm in the fridge. Don't want it it be a slippery slope. I also need to stay off the scales. Think I'm a scale-a-holic. Specially now the weights slowing down.
Friday nights are sooooo hard x

Your so not a fatty! You've not that much more to loose. I've another 6 stones to go :(. Daunting to say the least. I need to get back to basics. Definitely slacking on the water front and having the wee odd mini babybel light when I'm in the fridge. Don't want it it be a slippery slope. I also need to stay off the scales. Think I'm a scale-a-holic. Specially now the weights slowing down. Friday nights are sooooo hard x

I'm on the scales all the time like to keep an he on things !!

Thing Is when I get to 12 stone don't know if that will be enough ! We Weill see iv got 1 stone 3 lb and I have 6 weeks ish before York !
I can do it easily if I stick too it .....

Going to friends tomorrow made it clear I'm not drinking or ordering food ! We are eating before we go I'm apprehensive about it as yeh will try to persuade me to have a drink !

I'm on the scales all the time like to keep an he on things !! Thing Is when I get to 12 stone don't know if that will be enough ! We Weill see iv got 1 stone 3 lb and I have 6 weeks ish before York ! I can do it easily if I stick too it ..... Going to friends tomorrow made it clear I'm not drinking or ordering food ! We are eating before we go I'm apprehensive about it as yeh will try to persuade me to have a drink !

I need to stay off the scales. I'm ridiculous. My first goal is 12 stones and see how I feel when/if I get there. I would like to be in the 14s for Christmas.
I've a birthday party tomorrow night. Going to drive so I can't drink. It's the buffet!!! I love buffet food. Need to sit as far away from it as I can.
And if you can resist your daughters birthday cake visiting your friend will be a breeze.
Youl look fab for York :)

I need to stay off the scales. I'm ridiculous. My first goal is 12 stones and see how I feel when/if I get there. I would like to be in the 14s for Christmas. I've a birthday party tomorrow night. Going to drive so I can't drink. It's the buffet!!! I love buffet food. Need to sit as far away from it as I can. And if you can resist your daughters birthday cake visiting your friend will be a breeze. Youl look fab for York :)

Oh are you having a drink ? Be carful you'll be on your back lol ..... Buffet food ohhhhh sausage rolls and bread is be like a dog that hadn't eaten for a week lol !!!

My friends are a totally different kettle of fish Marie I won't drink but it will defiantly be mentioned that in not by them a few times !! I'm the same as you see how I feel when I get to 12 ......
Then I may re feed for a couple of weeks if I get there early as I believe you can still loose on refeed

The cake looked delicious inside everyone said how nice it was !! Sent pieces to family and friends and the kids had it in the packed lunches for the week lol !! How I didn't I really don't know

Ok so I weigh in on a Friday, only been doing it for 4 days and my weight Loss this week is....12Lb. I'm coming off it today for an event but back on it tomorrow, so I'd like 2lb off by next Friday. So I'm now 18st 1lb. Got three weeks at 100% before next event.
well done on an excellent first weigh in

first chance since Friday to find the forum and post my loss.
Really happy as lost a pound this week (I know it isn't much, but every pound counts).
Hoping that by next Friday the scales will say I am not obese, but just overweight - that will be an excellent milestone.

first chance since Friday to find the forum and post my loss. Really happy as lost a pound this week (I know it isn't much, but every pound counts). Hoping that by next Friday the scales will say I am not obese, but just overweight - that will be an excellent milestone.

I lost 1lb last week also !!

It's going in the right direction is all I can say

Well done good luck with this week :(

excellent week this week and the Friday weigh in has a couple of big milestones which make me very happy ....
1) 3stone lost since January
2) according to my BMI I am now "overweight" and not "obese" any more.

Next target is to have the scales say "11stone anything"

excellent week this week and the Friday weigh in has a couple of big milestones which make me very happy .... 1) 3stone lost since January 2) according to my BMI I am now "overweight" and not "obese" any more. Next target is to have the scales say "11stone anything"

Well done :) that must feel amazing :)

excellent week this week and the Friday weigh in has a couple of big milestones which make me very happy ....
1) 3stone lost since January
2) according to my BMI I am now "overweight" and not "obese" any more.

Next target is to have the scales say "11stone anything"

Well done :) i cant wait to reach those milestones!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Back