Fridge help!!

MrsB!

Hi there

Ideas needed please!

Whe i finish work i tend to go straight home and see what i can make in the fridge!.....I would like to compile a list of things i should think about before i do that or sw things i could eat instead of making something bad and not on the plan, does anyone have some ideas on what i could do?And i shall stick it on my fridge.

Thanks

Get some syn free nibbles in, such as....chicken bites (Asda/Tescos do tandoori, tikka bites), chicken drumsticks to nibble on or even Morrisons vlf pork sausages are free. How about boiling some eggs and keeping them in a container?
Mullerlite yoghurts, cottage cheese and some veg batons....sw syn free quiche.
Are you writing down all that you are eating? Do you eat enough?
As a motivational thing, I would write a list of the reasons why you started the SW plan in the first place....a photograph of yourself enlarged will also help.

I hope this has given you some ideas.

Kerry-Ann
xx

I tend to do a big cook after my shop and freeze for the week.
lasagne , beef goulash ,spag bol made with quorn and syn free also i keep free chilli made in the fridge as its great for baked pots with cottage cheese and free on green days ..mini quiches are also a great idea and so easy to do ..along with pasta in sauce , cottage cheese and of course lots of muller yogurts and fruit i never feel hungry ...goos luck honey and any advise needed theres always someone to help xxxx

I have also stocked up on my spices, picked onions, and chicken bovril as they are a godsend to liven up any dish!

Thanks girls some great ideas there i shall write them all down as i am going shopping after work today...=0)....I must stay away from the chocolate buttons!x

Back