Friend on day 3 and feeling nauseous all the time

rosieposie

Don't know if anyone has any advice but my friend is on Day 3 of Total and from day 1 has been feeling nauseous and with a pain in her low belly. She is very pale and burping a lot of the time. Not opened her bowels and used to regularly.
Does anyone else know of or experienced this and is there any advice please.
She doesn't really want to stop but is worried as she just feels awful.
I have told her to try to contact LLC but of course it's Sunday and also said to try to hang on another day because perhaps her body just needs time to adjust but of course I don't know if she should or not.

She may be having a reaction to some of the ingredients. i would suggest cutting out the bars and flavourings as they can cause bloatedness and tummy probs. She might also have a dairy problem. So maybe avoid the packs with milk added.

otherwise - take a constipation tablet for that and see how she gets on. it might just be the adjustment phase.

thanks so much NZmegs
She has decided not to continue although I did try to persuade her to hang in there for a couple more days to see if things improved but I think she had made her mind up that she couldn't do it, health was a really good reason not to continue. She did say that it was a lot harder than she thought it would be.
However she tried and gave it a bit of a go and is hoping that it will have stopped her picking between meals and is intending to move to weight watchers. Having tried, LL won't be in the back of her mind as the solution so she doesn't have to try with WW.

Update just for info
My friend has had to stop LL as felt so unwell
LLC thinks she has a soya intolerance as had come across same thing once before
LLC was lovely to her and suggested she try Rosemary Conley because out of the clubs out there she thought this had best healthiest long term success
Once stopped packs felt better almost immediately
Think friend is going to do WW though but at moment is just cutting down

Back