Step 1 Sole Source Friends!!! <3

So I'm on day 3 of ss and really wanting to chat to other ppl to swap stories/support/goals ect and to keep each other motivated!!
If anyone's interested let me know.
Xxxx

Hi Suzie,

You'll find lots of great support and inspirational stories here! Welcome hon :) I find writing stuff down- good and bad- really helps. Good for the diet, good for the soul ;) x

Hi Suzie,

You'll find lots of great support and inspirational stories here! Welcome hon :) I find writing stuff down- good and bad- really helps. Good for the diet, good for the soul ;) x

Very true!
It's good to read about other people's experiences to inspire you and keep motivated!
I feel really optimistic atm, good times! Xx

Hi Hun I feel the same I love coming on here it spurs me on to keep going!
Ill come on to chat and keep u going :) xx

Today is the start of my 3rd week! I've lost 1 stone so far :) got a long way to go but have lost 5 inches and feel so good! I really want a good loss this week I've had a vanilla, choc and strawberry shake today

How are u getting on? You enjoying it? I like how food is out of the equation I miss treats but needed to be strict to cut out the treats!! X

Today is the start of my 3rd week! I've lost 1 stone so far :) got a long way to go but have lost 5 inches and feel so good! I really want a good loss this week I've had a vanilla, choc and strawberry shake today

How are u getting on? You enjoying it? I like how food is out of the equation I miss treats but needed to be strict to cut out the treats!! X

That's amazing-Well done :)
A stone in two weeks is great!
I really hope I get a good loss this week, it will make me even more focused!
I'm doing great thanks, feeling really positive, I feel like I can do this again.
Lost 6st six years ago with a slimming club and managed to keep it off for ages then put 5st back on in two years, I blame stress!!
Tried every club/diet going but I just couldn't get my head in to a good place, so glad that I'm feeling different about this. :)
What's your best flavour shakes?
I hate the butterscotch but liking the chic mint, shame I only got 1 of them!
Not tried mango/toffee/summer fruits yet though, any good? Xxx

I don't like the choc mint and don't like the mango either I just couldn't drink it. I've not tried forest fruits or the toffee one yet
I stick to chocolate, strawberry and vanilla I love them! I also really like the leek and potato soup and the mushroom soup :)
Got a vegetable and a chicken and mushroom to try this week!
So this is your first week then well your doing great :) sounds like your mind is really in the right place!!

I have tried every diet and every diet club going but this diet has worked the best for me I like the quick results too! Think ill go onto slimming world when I come off.
So do u want to lose 5 stones? I would like to lost about 4/5 stone I can't imagine being slim tho!! I won't recognise myself excites me but worries me at the same time!

How u getting on Illyria? Xx

Yeah I'm starting at 15.1 but wanting to get to ten, git to 9st last time but everyone said I looked better once I put a stone back on! I've got pics from last time as my thinspiration, I can't stop looking at them-I want my size 10 back. :)
Not tried the soups yet! Next few weeks tho will introduce!
Xx

Wow can't imagine what 9st feels like! I can't wait to get into the 14 stones!! Only 5lbs to get there I've not seen that weight in years!! Ill know I can do anything once I see that on scales it will keep me focused as wont wanna go back up again! Would love to see it on Wednesday so I'm working hard this week! Xx

The soups are ok, or some of them anyway, I've not tried all of them yet. I struggled big time yesterday, was so so hungry at night. Today has been completely fine! What about you?

Felt a little bit spaced out today, not too hungry and drinking LOADS if water, but being a hairdresser with a full bladder all the time is not the best!
Are you finding your hunger is less the longer you do it? Xx

Wow can't imagine what 9st feels like! I can't wait to get into the 14 stones!! Only 5lbs to get there I've not seen that weight in years!! Ill know I can do anything once I see that on scales it will keep me focused as wont wanna go back up again! Would love to see it on Wednesday so I'm working hard this week! Xx

At nine stone I was a healthy bmi but I looked way too thin!
I'll see if I can post a pic, I'd rather be at a bit heavier and look and feel better any day!
You've done great already, I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be babe xxx

Would love to see a pic.

Full bladder is a nightmare for a driving instructor too ;)

Suziebunny1

I would even love to be a size 14!! Lol

Hmm where's the sun gone? It's pouring with rain here :( I'm hoping weekend is nice would like to do some walking! What have u lovely ladies got planned? Xx

I would even love to be a size 14!! Lol

Hmm where's the sun gone? It's pouring with rain here :( I'm hoping weekend is nice would like to do some walking! What have u lovely ladies got planned? Xx

I agree, I'd love to be a 14 too! Seems a long way off ATM though!
My first test at the weekend-going on a all day drinking sesh but without any alcohol!
Just gonna get fizzy water so it looks like vodka lemonade :)
Hope the weather cheers up for ya! Xx

Back