Friends are the enemy!

Kainoa.34

Lol just on a bit of a rant really!!! Been on TFR a week and 2 days and already lost a stone. My mates have come round and I've necked neat vodka with them (didn't want to risk coke or any other fizz) and ended feeling sick and eating a jacket potato with cheese :( lol sigh. Ok rant over...I know it's my own fault but I'm feeling sorry for myself.

Drinking alcohol whilst in ketosis is very dangerous i've heard so you probably saved yourself in many ways with that jacket potato, the only problem is that you have carbo loaded now and will take a good fair few days to get back to where you was and to lose all that water weight but the moral of the story is - don't see your friends for 2 months! lol just skype them instead, lol

It's not just dangerous, it can cause coma and death. Please be aware that drinking whilst on a VLCD is more than just ruining your weight loss. After all, it's no good being a thin corpse.

Alcohol is full of sugar - you're not saving anything!

Just say no! I've had SO many nights in, nights out, overnights away etc - even meals out in restaurants, where friends have pressured me to eat or drink. I didn't even tell anyone I was on Lipotrim, because they'd only be on at me about how I need to eat, etc. Just politely tell people that you ate earlier and aren't hungry, and you're off drink for the moment because you're detoxing or something. Good friends will understand :)

(And if it didn't take much convincing on your part, well then you, not your friends, are your own worst enemy ;-) )

Your poor liver!!! I am out Tomorrow night and my excuse is that I am on medication. No one will push a drink on you if they think you are on medication.

Back