Friends Fantastic Loss!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by scotwannabethin, 19 December 2007 Social URL.

1. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    Wow, I suggest LL to a friend of mine and I haven't seen him for a couple of months. Had a bottle of water with him today and what a transformation!!! I am really taken aback by it to be honest. He looks so much younger and slimmer and WOW!
    He said the same about me and I didn't see it before but I can now see that there is a bigger difference to myself than I was allowing me to believe.
    I also suggested it to one of my best friends who lives about 250 miles away and I will see her on Friday and I am sure I am going to have the same effect on seeing her. The WOW effect!!
    It's great isn't it!!!!
    Puts the whole thing into perspective and as my friend said tonight, it is a very wonderful thing for me to have done with him, share the LL program.
    Puts a huge smile on my face when I think about it!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. redcadence

redcadence Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    It is great! I will be seeing some people on Saturday that I have not seen since June. I have lost 9 stone since then, and I cannot wait to see the look on their faces! An early Crimbo present me thinks!

4. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

That is fantastic, Redcadence. What an achievement! It really will be a happy Christmas for you this year.

5. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    My friend is coming for Xmas and I haven't seen her since before I started, and I'm nearly 4 stone lighter now! No longer a size 18, but in a 10! She's can't wait to see me. Bless her!!

6. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Wow, some of your friends are going to be bowled over!

I am going to my mums for a week on Friday next week, and I haven't seen any of my family since starting this. I have only lost 31lbs, but it has made a big difference to me. I was a size 20 but now a comfortable 16. I think they are going to get a bit of a surprise. I did tell them what I was doing, but I think they thought 'oh yeah, another diet, she will be stuffing chocs with the rest of as usual', but they are very wrong this time. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.