Friends Fantastic Loss!

scotwannabethin

Back to the grindstone!!
Wow, I suggest LL to a friend of mine and I haven't seen him for a couple of months. Had a bottle of water with him today and what a transformation!!! I am really taken aback by it to be honest. He looks so much younger and slimmer and WOW!
He said the same about me and I didn't see it before but I can now see that there is a bigger difference to myself than I was allowing me to believe.
I also suggested it to one of my best friends who lives about 250 miles away and I will see her on Friday and I am sure I am going to have the same effect on seeing her. The WOW effect!!
It's great isn't it!!!!
Puts the whole thing into perspective and as my friend said tonight, it is a very wonderful thing for me to have done with him, share the LL program.
Puts a huge smile on my face when I think about it!!!

It is great! I will be seeing some people on Saturday that I have not seen since June. I have lost 9 stone since then, and I cannot wait to see the look on their faces! An early Crimbo present me thinks!

My friend is coming for Xmas and I haven't seen her since before I started, and I'm nearly 4 stone lighter now! No longer a size 18, but in a 10! She's can't wait to see me. Bless her!!

Wow, some of your friends are going to be bowled over!

I am going to my mums for a week on Friday next week, and I haven't seen any of my family since starting this. I have only lost 31lbs, but it has made a big difference to me. I was a size 20 but now a comfortable 16. I think they are going to get a bit of a surprise. I did tell them what I was doing, but I think they thought 'oh yeah, another diet, she will be stuffing chocs with the rest of as usual', but they are very wrong this time. :D

Back