Friends indeed!!

izzysmum

Have posted in another thread but just wanted to make sure that all those of you who have been there with support and advice get to read this!! I finished TFR 3 weeks ago and am still within 3 pounds of my finishing weight!!Yey!! Couldn't have done it without you guys so THANK YOU for being brilliant and being there when I struggled. I will still pop in to the site but already I miss you all! Take care and have a lovely Christmas xx

You are doing really great hun... Thank you for your support and advice too hun....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year x x

Izzysmum I was only thinking about you the other day... So glad to see your doing so well Hun, keep us updated, and have a very happy Christmas xx

Aww well done Issy's mum xx

Well done! :D

Why don't you pop into the 'in betweeners' thread. You may not be a proper 'in betweener', but it's really a general chat thread anyhow where we can all keep in touch no matter where we are with our weight :)

xx

Well done! :D

Why don't you pop into the 'in betweeners' thread. You may not be a proper 'in betweener', but it's really a general chat thread anyhow where we can all keep in touch no matter where we are with our weight :)

xx

Good recruiting Jayne!! lol... Are you getting commission?? pmsl x x x

Back