'Friends' Movie

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Oh my gosh, there are talks of a friends movie, can you believe it :eek:!! I read it on heatworld! It said that Jennifer Aniston has agreed to making the movie thanks to the success of the SATC movie!

I really really hope that they go through with it because i love friends so much. It was a shame that it ended :( but i think everything has to come to an end eventually .

So are there any other friends fans out there? What do you think of them making a friends movie and what do you think should happen??

I am so excited about it :D but i think that the last episode tied it all together really nicely and maybe a movie will ruin it all. What do you think?? I think the plot will be about Ross&Rachel getting married, maybe Phobee having children, Monica and Chandlers children will probably have grown up. Not sure about Joey, he did a spin off show didnt he!!

Anyway. i'l shut up now. I am just so excited :D

xx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I think its a horrible idea!!!

I LOVED Friends, have got all 10 seasons on DVD plus some special editions, absolutely love it. Theyre better leaving it as they did, with all the endings nicely tied up. If they do a film then someone will have had to break up/divorce or something or what would the story be. The season 10 finale was great, why do they have to go back.

I really hope they dont go ahead with it :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I think its a horrible idea!!!

I LOVED Friends, have got all 10 seasons on DVD plus some special editions, absolutely love it. Theyre better leaving it as they did, with all the endings nicely tied up. If they do a film then someone will have had to break up/divorce or something or what would the story be. The season 10 finale was great, why do they have to go back.

I really hope they dont go ahead with it :(

You do make a good point. After i got over the initial excitement about the friends reuniting for a movie, i started to think that it could ruin it too. They used to talk about doing a thanksgiving or xmas special but i think because courtney cox and Jen Aniston were doing so well with their solo careers they didnt want to risk it.

I dont know, i just want to see them all back on screen. I miss it so much.

What if they did the movie based on the kids of the friends and their lives, that could be interesting, but i dont think it would do well because thats not friends is it.

We'll have to see what happens. xx

bf told me he heard about this..i tink it would be great to see how they all got on etc and what happened..it all ended to much too soon i think

I heard about this yesterday and I also love friends. As long as it is well written and hopefully set a few years on then I think it will be successful. It must have a happy ending though. I would love to see Monica and Chandler find out after raising their twins that they have concieved naturally as I love these too. xx

Hmmm its a toughie... I reckon its better the way they left it because your always thinking.. what if.. you know... but a movie HMMM i dunno if i'd want to go hehe

II would love to see Monica and Chandler find out after raising their twins that they have concieved naturally as I love these too. xx

That would be awesome. I'm so excited about it but i still have mixed feelings xx

I hope they do it. I LOVE FRIENDS. I'm very sad and know most of them word for word. I think they could come up with some fantastic storylines without anyone having to split up.

know most of them word for word.

Lol, me too. You know when the show starts and you see all the actors with their names on screen and them in various episodes, well what we do is try guess the name of each episode, lol. Its a little game we do, lol, SAD!! hehe

Have you seen the bloopers on YouTube, oh my gosh, had me in stitches for days, so funny, lol.

xx

you know the way though on the tv when something funny happens and there is like a audience that laughs aswell...well that prob wont be in the movie and might take away from it what do ye think?

you know the way though on the tv when something funny happens and there is like a audience that laughs aswell...well that prob wont be in the movie and might take away from it what do ye think?

Thats true, i thought that too. It might ruin the whole ambiance of friends. In one of my other favourite shows they took out the audience laughter for the last series and it was just dead, i didnt like it at all and it felt kind of eerie (sp?).

I dont know how they're going to do it. Do you think other hollywood celebrities will want to have a part of it?

xx

I read that too, i hope its not true. I got so hyped up about there being a movie. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. xx

I watched the last episode of friends on E4 the other day (i have seen it many times before), i miss it so much, :(. It got me through high school. xx

Back