Friendship

cherl889

Loves this site!
I found this poem and wanted to share it. I guess im feeling a little emotional after the week just past but its also made me feel very lucky. If i never found this forum i would never have found you. You have become a huge part of my life already and have brought me one of the greatest gifts ever..............friendship. I have met some wonderful people here and some of the "bestest" friends a girl could ever ask to meet. We may live miles away but distance is nothing to us. I am always here for you. Thank you minimins for bringing these very special people into my life.
I hope that you can all find a friendship as strong as the ones ive found. And to those special people (you know who you are) Love ya babes. xxxxx

Preheat the oven of love
With plenty of secrets and hugs
Mix in giggles and laughs
That make your sides split in half
Bake with the love and care
And all the things you both should share
Decorate with the frosting of trust
This is really a must
Enjoy the cake do not eat it fast
Just like your new friendship make it last.

Last edited:
That is a lovely post and I love the poem Cheryl, do you know who the author is?

I dont im afraid. Google found it for me. I think it was just a bunch of people that write 1 off poems. I thought it was very fitting for being on here

That is such a beautiful thread babes, it's made me quite teary.
And I agree wholeheartedly with everything you've written, may it long contine. :sign0168:x x xn GOSH I've gone quite emotional, more so than I was already xx

All good tears i hope? I didnt mean to upset you. Can i just say that a few of us have also felt the emotion today. Think thats why i wrote it, ive been feeling a little mushy. xx

Cheryl, what a wonderful post. I feel the same way, I have met some fantastic people on this forum, and no doubt without the support I have had I wouldnt have lasted this long on this amazing life changing diet. I have found real friends, and as you say even though we are miles apart, find myself sharing all my thoughts and feelings (good and bad) with you. I love you :D

Oh love you! Love us!!!!!!

Its been driving me mad what this thread u told me about was and now Im here! U ickle lully low carb sausage you!!!! How u made me smile......

Your always there for me, for us! I want to say
☆☆TY
☆☆ to ☆☆YOU☆☆ FOR BEING YOU!!!!!

Love you Princess and all of our Princess`s

Woofy x x x x

Ahh thank you hun. Both of you. Its really nice to say I love you your my friend, so today i got a bit gooey and did. Love you. xxx

awww you soppy bugger ;) xxx

Awww... you big softies you! :D

still feeling the love this morning Girls and boys :D

:D Me too Vicky xx
When all around you is sh*t, you can just come on here :p

i know :) i dont think i can take much more grief at work!

I know hun, hang in there! I'd resign tomorrow if I could afford to :( x x

Thanks Honey - you too :) i know where you are when i win the lotto :D

Ditto :p

Back