From 14 stone to 13 stone

Weighing in tomorrow, very difficult week with my poorly dad in acute care ward at hospital so I've had a lot of nervous energy and virtually no appetite - i wonder what effect that will have had on the scales...

Good luck at WI tomorrow hun, and I hope your Dad starts to get better very soon!

Thanks chick, you can do anything when you take it one day at a time :)

Very true! Hope weigh in goes well today for you. x

Evenin' all :)

Well I'm still in this thread (just), sitting on 14 stone exactly. I did see 13, 13 earlier in the week and got really quite excited, so know it's going to feel good! I haven't been 13st something in 16 years!!

Hope everyone is having a good week! x

Ahh maybe next WI will be your turn to enter the 13s!

I can't wait to be back there!

Wow, amazing loss. The most I've had off in any week is 5lbs. 7 is incredible, that's half a stone. Any tips?
I don't weigh in until a Thursday which is probably just as well as I go flexi-syns most weekends and then straight back on plan for a few straight days!!

Wow, amazing loss. The most I've had off in any week is 5lbs. 7 is incredible, that's half a stone. Any tips?
I don't weigh in until a Thursday which is probably just as well as I go flexi-syns most weekends and then straight back on plan for a few straight days!!

Thank you!
This was my first week and I've done SW before so I tend to lose quite big on my first few weeks. But I have stuck to plan religiously and made sure I'm only having things like pasta, rice or potatoes for one meal a day. So if I have say tuna pasta at lunch, I will have an SP-style dinner and vice versa.
Have a great weekend :)

There's a lady in my group that has lost 10st + and she does one carb meal a day.

Well done rosiemaria ^_^

There's a lady in my group that has lost 10st + and she does one carb meal a day.

Well done rosiemaria ^_^
Wow over 10 stone that's incredible.
I just find it's a better balance, I'm still letting myself have the carbs so I don't get crazy cravings, but I'm not having it with every meal and I'm less bloated!

Thank you hun! x

Hi everyone, i had a 2.5lb loss last night, putting me here with you in the 14's :D

Can i join in the fun guys, started in the 19 to 18 thread on Feb 15th at 18st 5lb (having already lost 11lbs myself) and Weighed in at 14St 13 this morning. I'm getting a bit jumpy now and have had a couple of small treats today so came here for support. Goal is 11stone.

Gone from size 26 to size 20 so I'm at halfway stage as I would be perfectly happy in a size 14.

What I find hard is motivating myself to move more, I'm terminally lazy. The food hasn't been a huge issue with me.

well done that's amazing xx I have a few jumpy days but I just get back on plan ASAP. I have the same issue too re exercise - I need to join a gym but I am far too self conscious to do so!!!

Hi everyone, I'm a returning member having regained the weight I lost over the past three years - feeling pretty glum but it's my own fault! Hope to join you all in our journey through the stones !! I'm coeliac too, any other people with this here?

Can i join in the fun guys, started in the 19 to 18 thread on Feb 15th at 18st 5lb (having already lost 11lbs myself) and Weighed in at 14St 13 this morning. I'm getting a bit jumpy now and have had a couple of small treats today so came here for support. Goal is 11stone.

Gone from size 26 to size 20 so I'm at halfway stage as I would be perfectly happy in a size 14.

What I find hard is motivating myself to move more, I'm terminally lazy. The food hasn't been a huge issue with me.
Hi Isolde, you've done amazingly well already !! My first day back here myself ...hope we travel down the stones together. I've put a higher target so I don't scare myself but would love to lower that into the 11's. Good luck !

Back