From 14 stone to 13 stone

Fantastic, well done, it's such a great feeling.

didn't weigh in last week and I couldn't make it to group this week so I used the boots scaled which showed me at 13st 11lb so I will see you all in the 13s-12s!! xxxx

Hello! I've lost 4 pounds this week, and now I'm in this bracket :D
Haven't been 14 stone anything for around a decade!

Hi,
I'm a newbie (again) after a break for health reasons I am back to the SW! Sadly I couldn't read all the pages of this group, but it's so motivational! Thanks everyone & Well Done!
I have got to 14st (just). I'm doing it from home so once my scales come from the postman, I'll be ready to go!

Hi all, I am back after three years, yet again!! 14stone 13lbs, 55 years old. Had a gastric band, gastric band came out, back to SW, but cant bear the thought of wasting so much money again going to class, so doing it from home.

Need your support, ANGRY!!

Another rejoiner here! :rolleyes:
Lost 6 stones but have regained 4 of them so I'm back at SW and back on minis.
My start weight was 14st 9.5 and I lost 4.5lbs on Saturday so just 5lbs to go before I hit the 13's again :p
Looking forward to dropping through the stones with you all xx

Just joined SW on Monday and weighed in at 13 st 9 1/2 lbs.

Feel like I ate loads yesterday but really hope in doing it right

Just joined SW on Monday and weighed in at 13 st 9 1/2 lbs.

Feel like I ate loads yesterday but really hope in doing it right

A good way is to post your food diary Emma and see if anyone offers and advice or tips.

Back to this group after I got into the 13s put it all back on! Starting weight 4stone 9lb.

1 off for me this week butting me at 14st 1lb, I'm so close! If I'm not in the next group nest week, I will be the week after!

I lost 1lb on Wednesday, bringing me to 14st 8lbs. Its slowly going down :)

Started last night at 14.2 (heaviest weight I've been) congratulations to all of you have already shifted loads of weight. I'm hoping to not be in this thread too long, no offence! Hoping I get into 13's next week but from past experience I am a slow slow weight loser so I could well be here for a week or so !

So I'm 14st and 1 pesky pound! It would be lovely to lose 2 next week! Xx

Back