From 14 stone to 13 stone

wow well done on the amazing weight losses everyone. I've been away from work so not really checked in here. Had an interview on Monday then met my new boyfriends twin sister, mum and Dad so it was kind of like an interview! I havent been back to group yet but the scales have finally started moving, i hope I don't have another unexpected gain!

How's it going this week for everyone? Have you weighed in or due to weigh in soon? Are you sticking to plan or having cheeky sneaks?
I'm doing so well, I'm very impressed with my motivation, I've turned down goodies at work and that's a shocker in itself, determined is my word right now haha!
Eating plenty of speed foods covering a large portion of my food intake yay!
I'm taking photos of my main meal every day so if I start to lose idea's I can look back, I've put them in the food diary section and hopefully will give other people ideas too.
I did a sneaky weigh this morning and almost another lb off, just gotta stick with it!

Why do you think it's gone up? I guess like they say, our weight fluctuates throughout the week which is why we really should weigh once a week, it's the same for me, 1lb off yesterday but today back on, I'm going to ignore as I weigh on Monday at home officially, so I'll carry on as I am as I am not going off plan, I think as it's only my 2nd week, my body may be trying to hang on a little for the first few days, but I think i'll be happy with 1-3lbs off from here on, as long as it's off not on!
Just remember drink loads! :) good luck with your run, I'd love to get back to running again, but i want to lose weight first.

no idea why it keeps going up. I haven't looked in a while and im just going to get back to groups and weigh in there. I did the run in 2hrs 30. 5 weeks until the half marathon, I'd like to do the whole thing in 2hr 15 so will be running alot between now and then!

I had a wobble with a trip away but back on it now. Weigh in saturday and hoping to be on track. Hope everyone else is having a good SW week

I was on it proper at group for about 9 months where I lost 2 stone quick then I just did it from home as the consultant changed and so did the group. I keep intending to go back to group because standing there weighing in knowing you have to fess up if you've gained does help me turn down naughty stuff!
I think once you get the crappy sugar out of the system the cravings disappear. When I was in full SW zone I would taste desserts and say there were too sweet and turned them down which was the truth! I think this is why synning on chocolate and biscuits etc is no good for me. I start those horrid cravings and quickly get led astray.

I can't afford to pay the £20-25 a month, it's expensive enough buying so much fresh healthy food and I don't have the time being a single mum, the last thing my kids would want is to be dragged to a slimming world group lol. So I'm staying strong and doing it for myself at home, I've had the moment where I really wanted to binge after a hard day, but I litterally ate what I was allowed and felt quite satisfied after that! I need to get a better plan ahead spreading food out as I don't eat breakfast half the time, that's my problem, so I've just been on myfitnesspal and added everything I've had today and pleased to see it's still within recommended amount and I've added in what I plan for tomorrow spread out, determined, that's me! :)

Hurrah!

Lost 2.5lbs when I weighed in tonight so down to 14st 13lbs! Honestly don't know when I was last in the bracket - 7 years ago? Amazing feeling!

Well done everyone on your results. Hoping to whiz down through this bracket by the start of April!

Oh - and got my :sw049:

well done neveragain!!

Thank you! :D

Fabulous! How are you finding it?

I'm enjoying it, this is 4th time around doing slimming world and ive stuck to it. Just over a year now, started in dec 15 and been on it since then. I havent been in this bracket for about 11 years, and i cant really remember what i felt back then, so it feels new and exciting and i feel more confident now and able to do more. Was going through a little plateau around xmas time (worst timing!) but with that loss it feels like ive smashed through it and im back to losing again. So excited to see what the scales say on wednesday. Only need 3.5lbs for my 7 stone award. and its my birthday on that too, so it would be a amazing treat for myself!

How's slimming world going for you Leigh?

Hurrah!

Lost 2.5lbs when I weighed in tonight so down to 14st 13lbs! Honestly don't know when I was last in the bracket - 7 years ago? Amazing feeling!

Well done everyone on your results. Hoping to whiz down through this bracket by the start of April!

Oh - and got my :sw049:

Weyhey!! Congrats! feels so good in this bracket doesnt it, :wee: So happy! Cant wait to get into the 13!!!!! bracket!!! :eek::woohoo:

Reactions: EBD
Weigh in this morning 14stone 0.5lbs. Woo hoo

Back