From 14 stone to 13 stone

Ah it will be away in no time. You'll drop loads fast because when you eat loads it all stays in your system. Wear leggings haha I do. Ive not gotten my jelly belly into jeans without looking like a cheese burger for years xxx

Ah it will be away in no time. You'll drop loads fast because when you eat loads it all stays in your system. Wear leggings haha I do. Ive not gotten my jelly belly into jeans without looking like a cheese burger for years xxx

Ha! I think my huge thighs in leggings makes them look like tights as they are stretched so thinly! Also because the weight sticks to my hips, bum and thighs I look knock kneed (I'm not sure if that is the right spelling!). Although I have lost over 3 stone (arghhh I was saying 5.5stone a few months ago) I still see only problems looking in a mirror.

Hoping for a large loss first week back on after biscuits brownie and fish and chips have gone from the system. The only really nice bit was the brownie but its not worth adding 1.5 stone on for. Oh well we all know what needs doing... x

Yes that's it. It's just not tasty enough to warrant it. I have a huge stomach after five kids that loOKs horrendous. I'm wanting that reduced drastically as it mostly appeared when I gained two stone almost ten years ago

HI can I join?? just weighed back in at 14st 0.5lb. I know it may seem pointless but I really struggle to loose so may be around longer than others just to get into the 13's.

Time to get this going!

Oh dunno I think I saw a thread 13-12? But not sure! I was a member back in 2012-2014 and then u'd drop to next group once you entered that stone zone so say 14st 13.5lb- 14? Maybe someone can confirm??

Hiya, yes there is a 13 to 12 group where we hopefully all meet again. I have yo yo'ed in and out of there 4 times!

See I was always in a 'In the 14s wanting into 13s' group so that was easier to understand for my fragile brain lol. I'm 13'7 just now so I'll hang around here until I'm into the 12s yes? Haven't a clue

Hi All
I started with renewed enthusiasm this week. Stopped going t group in November but been following plan, lost a bit since then but would've done so much better with group!. I'm 14-2.5 now and ive gone from the 18s. Looking to get to 11 overall but I'm training for a half marathon and regular triathlons this year so i'm struggling!

Hi All
I started with renewed enthusiasm this week. Stopped going t group in November but been following plan, lost a bit since then but would've done so much better with group!. I'm 14-2.5 now and ive gone from the 18s. Looking to get to 11 overall but I'm training for a half marathon and regular triathlons this year so i'm struggling!
Wow well done with your loss so far. That's amazing. I tried doing couch to 5k but ended up damaging my Achilles and I think running is not for me! Welcome to the group

Weigh in, -5lbs. Don't you just wish that first week weight loss could be every week. Hit the 4 stone loss (again!) and 9lbs to go from my mini traget before I get weighed for drugs. Need to plan plan plan this week to keep it going.

Well done Emma! Couch to 5k is so good. I used to get achilles pain but it seems to have corrected itself now. I know what you mean about running, it's so hard for me and I'm so slow but I aim to do a few more triathlons this year
I didn't go to group this week. I've developed an addiction to daily weighing and was gutted to find I'd gained a few pounds despite being really good so had a bit of a naughty weekend :-s back on it now though and I'll go to group on Saturday

Well done Emma! Couch to 5k is so good. I used to get achilles pain but it seems to have corrected itself now. I know what you mean about running, it's so hard for me and I'm so slow but I aim to do a few more triathlons this year
I didn't go to group this week. I've developed an addiction to daily weighing and was gutted to find I'd gained a few pounds despite being really good so had a bit of a naughty weekend :-s back on it now though and I'll go to group on Saturday

Oh no. I hate it when that happens but got used to looking at the trend to see how far I had gone (its still gutting). Just means you are headed for a big loss the next week if you know truly you are on plan. I am sure hormones and monthly timing play their part.
When I run my fat on my bum and stomach is still very prominent and it hurts as I hit the ground. Is there any solution to that or is it just wrap yourself in lycra? I do not feel confident to be wrapping myself in lycra at any point and going into the public gaze.

Do you have proper running shoes? maybe some additional cushioning in the sole would help? I conquered my fear of lycra a while ago as it makes cycling so much easier. It's nowhere near as bad as wearing a wetsuit or tri suit. I get alot of my leggings from fabletics, they're really good quality and flattering and seem to suck everything in then I just wear a baggy T-Shirt on top :)

I've only just managed to get into a wetsuit after years of not being able to get anything like that past my thighs. Its nice to be able to scuba dive in colder waters rather than be stuck in just a TShirt and pretending I'm not cold.
I have proper shoes its the ares of flab that are still attached to my dumpy areas lol. I found when I was going to the gym a bit more often things firmed up a bit but I still when I run its quite uncomfortable. Guess I just need to go low impact or do cross training until I get down to goal weight. Willl check out fabletics though

I've only just managed to get into a wetsuit after years of not being able to get anything like that past my thighs. Its nice to be able to scuba dive in colder waters rather than be stuck in just a TShirt and pretending I'm not cold.
I have proper shoes its the ares of flab that are still attached to my dumpy areas lol. I found when I was going to the gym a bit more often things firmed up a bit but I still when I run its quite uncomfortable. Guess I just need to go low impact or do cross training until I get down to goal weight. Willl check out fabletics though

I'm sure I have way more flab then you! I took a sneak peek at the scales last night and my weight seems to be coming down again. Currently tucking into porride at my desk with grated courgette, bananna and honey

Hi All,
I'm back here again after about 4 years.
Last time I was here I went on to lose over 2 stone, so hopefully my will power will keep me going this time as well.
I will weigh in on a Monday so will keep everyone updated. Hopefully with loads of support and added motivation on here I will be able to smash through the zones.
Good luck to everyone weighing in today.xx

Hi All,
I'm back here again after about 4 years.
Last time I was here I went on to lose over 2 stone, so hopefully my will power will keep me going this time as well.
I will weigh in on a Monday so will keep everyone updated. Hopefully with loads of support and added motivation on here I will be able to smash through the zones.
Good luck to everyone weighing in today.xx
Hi! Are you starting on Monday or have you already started?

Back