From 14 stone to 13 stone

I'm sure I have way more flab then you! I took a sneak peek at the scales last night and my weight seems to be coming down again. Currently tucking into porride at my desk with grated courgette, bananna and honey
Woah woah woah, grated courgette? I do over night oats but not heard of bumping it with courgette. DOes that work?

I tried the cous cous replacing the oats but I think it made me not lose as fast but save the Hex B option once you get over the cold cous cous with water and mullerlight consistency.

It adds volume and as long as you're adding flavour with some sort of sweetner its ok. Some people add carrot but I think grated apple would work just as well

If only the first weeks weight loss could be maintained week after week lol. Our consulatant said a normal loss is 0.5 to 2lb a week. Mines creeping off and its funny if I cheat its 5-7lb back on not 0.5 to 2lb!

I am very optimistic and aiming for 9st 7 lol. It might be too small. I probably haven't been in the 9st range since I was 14 and discovered chinese takeaway! So I am aiming high but if I come to a point along the way which feels good I'll stop there.
It's hard when everyone else seems to be losing big numbers. Now i know how those contestants feel on biggest loser when one loses a stone and another loses 3 lbs! I am definitely buying an exercise bike and getting off my bum.

Always good to have ambitious aims! I'm so annoyed, losing and gaining the same 3lb all the time. I can see a difference in the mirror but i just want to be at target now!

good morning, I'm not joining a group as I'm a single part-time working mum of two, I don't really have time or money, however I did join over 6 years ago, so sort of remember everything, don't have any books but so much info online anyway.

I started on Monday, so will be nice to join in with you if that's ok?

good morning, I'm not joining a group as I'm a single part-time working mum of two, I don't really have time or money, however I did join over 6 years ago, so sort of remember everything, don't have any books but so much info online anyway.

I started on Monday, so will be nice to join in with you if that's ok?
Welcome to the group! Have you done SW before? SHoudl fly off whichever version of the plan you do. I think some still do green and red days although that was before my SW time!

Weighed in a day late and probably still riding the initial weight loss but -4lbs taking me to 14st 3lb. Needed a good loss to keep me on track in Finland. Going to be tough. Hope there is steak and baked potato on the menus.

I was a veggie back then and did the green plan, but I'm not now, so EE suits me! Still trying to get my head round it, but loads of info on here!

Good luck with sticking to plan while you are away!

Thanks, I am sure reindeer is low fat and is free but its so gamey that I need loads of gravy to make it taste nice!

Yes I will look for fish dishes with no sauce and veg. Good call

Back