From 14 stone to 13 stone

Need a push to get to 13...

I've not got far to go to get to the 13s but it's taking me an age to get there. Only just found this site. It's far better than anything official from SW.

I'm 14.3, well I was at last Monday's weigh in but I fear a gain this week as there's too much chocolate around.

Hope its ok but I'm joining too :) I'm at the top end of the scale but hopefully won't be there too long... Don't remember the last time I weighed what I do!

Need to sort myself out and get into gear this week! My bf has been spoiling me this weekend-slightly ironic since it's because he's so proud of me so now hes filling me with off plan food! Lol

Morning all

Just weighed in and 3.5lbs gone -on * week too :giggle: -taking me to 14st4lbs -so Im creeping closer :vibes:. come on folks we WILL get into the next group ;)
I also hit exactly 9st off this morning so Im rather :D right now :p

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

Amazing Capricorn, well done what a fantastic achievement!!

Ps Did you go running? I have been going to the gym since november but i can't run at all. Two weeks ago i started going for little jogs with the intention of doing a 10k in September. My partner runs marathons so i am looking to him for inspiration. x

Amazing Capricorn, well done what a fantastic achievement!!

Ps Did you go running? I have been going to the gym since november but i can't run at all. Two weeks ago i started going for little jogs with the intention of doing a 10k in September. My partner runs marathons so i am looking to him for inspiration. x
Thanks everyone :D

Sweet I went "jogging" on Saturday -my 1st ever attempt, apart from when they tried to make me do it at school :p. I jogged as far as I could and then walked until I could jog again -I was amazed how much I could actually do :happy036:...
So I went out this morning with hubby -we went on one almost on our doorstep that we usually walk -so it was more like cross country -running along the edge of fields, allotments and tracks through the woods - I loved it.

I did join the gym on camp but never ran on a treadmill -but I don't go anymore I love being out in the fresh air - and Im hoping it will help shift my "fatta podge jelly belly" :p -well the running and the 30 day shred...

Hope everyone is having a good week,,,,,

Hi ladies do you mind if i join? My names Emma and Im 26 from lincoln. Ive tried to diet so many times since having my daughter 18 months ago and I finally feel ready to shift the baby weight and more!

I desperatly want to be that yummy mummy thats inside! I hate the way I look, the way it makes me feel.

Im doing SW from home as I cant afford to go to class so yes its going to take even more willpower.

Im weighing in on a friday morning. 14stone12 last friday.

Thanks for listening.

Emma x

Welcome Emma, I weigh in on a friday morning too & was 14 11 at my last weigh in. I'm trying to bring out my inner yummy mummy too :D Good luck

Great job with the jogging Capricorn!

Hi Emma - I am a Newbie, too!

Congrats on the loss missbrownie - getting closer!

I weigh-in daily at home as well as weekly in class. I have stayed exactly the same for the last 5 days :sigh:. Really hoping it budges before Thursday (WI day)!

Eating like a complete twat at the moment... can someone please kick me in the face?!?!?!?! x

Thanks lady, knew I could count on you, lol!!! x

Eating like a complete twat at the moment... can someone please kick me in the face?!?!?!?! x
:rotflmao: Sorry, I'm not laughing at your eating -just love the way you put it :clap:
Is there something that has started it? or is it just one of those days? Hope it passes soon...

Hello to everyone else -hope we are all well....well done on the losses so far :party0011:

Well, I did my 30 day shred earlier -so thats THAT and 2 jogs so far this week .. I will get into the 13s .... not that I don't like it here with all of you :D -come on everyone we WILL get into the next group :vibes:

I have a way with words... it's because we've moved office this week and because I've been covering for a colleague so not finding time for breakfast or lunch, which means I have to make up my calories quick, which means eating like a knob!!! x

Weigh-in was yesterday and another 2 1/2lbs gone! Now down to 13st 6lbs. Hope to be in the 12s by May.

Back