From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well done for getting back on plan. Everyone has bad weeks and it is so hard to get back on plan afterwards.

I started again thursday after a month off plan. Weighed in at 14st 8lb and have been 100% this week so fingers crossed for a loss. Before I stopped last month I was really close to the 13st Mark, half lb off! But this time I won't give up. Target is 10st so 4st 8lb to lose....bring it on!! Good luck to all of you!!

Afternoon all

Im reporting in with another 2lb off this week -so Im now 14st and 1/2 itty bitty lb -so you will have to put up with me for another week :sign0151:.... but you will be rid of me next week :p
We were up at silly o'clock this morning so have clocked up 12,000 steps walking around the golf course - so off to a good start this week :bliss:

Well done to those with losses :party0011:, and to those struggling -its only a mini detour, don't let it derail you. Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start again... WE WILL GET THERE :banana dancer:

Hi everyone,
can i join you all in the quest down to the 13's please! im currently 14.9 and have already lost 1st 9lbs with SW, determined to be out the 14's asap! :) weigh in on thurs xx

Hi all can I join up with u's too please?? Currently 14 11 which have been stuck at for the last 2 wi's-have my wi tonight and iv a feelin it's gona be either another sts r a gain coz I give in to the temptation of my sons 15 Easter eggs and ate one on Saturday night following the Chinese my hubby decided to take home with him!! Damn devils in my shoulder were workin overtime!! I started off at 15 13.5 and tbh I left the 15's after 4 wi's but have been stuck in the 14's now this past 2 months r so! Not coz of the plan but more coz of workin all weird hrs and not bein able to do it properly and havin no time for exercise!! Desperately wantin to cross over to the 13's-my aim is to get to 11 and a half stone and then see if I need to go lower than that-haven't been there since before I got preggers with my eldest son 8&a half yrs ago!

Hello all
I hope your quest for leaving 14s is going well
after my wi today I am 14.7 (again) I gained 0.5 last week and lost 0.5 this week so all I can say is I hope that the second half of the 14s goes a bit easier than the first :)

Good luck to all and I look forward to Reading everyones wi results this week

I'm sure u's can all hear me screaming from here!!! Sts again!!! 3 wks in a row!! Goin to be wi from home from now on can't afford to be payin each week hopefully might make me work harder as hubby has said he'd weigh me each week! He's in for a shock next wk as he hasn't a clue wat I weigh and not too sure I want him to know either!

Well the Easter holidays and a double, double bank holiday has taken its toll. I was 14.3 and within tasting distance of 13-12 group but have put on a whopping 4lbs and am now 14.7. I'm as near 15 stone now as 14. Not a sign of the 13s. Gutted but have had a lovely few weeks off plan.

In need of motivation to get back on in...:sigh:

Well the Easter holidays and a double, double bank holiday has taken its toll. I was 14.3 and within tasting distance of 13-12 group but have put on a whopping 4lbs and am now 14.7. I'm as near 15 stone now as 14. Not a sign of the 13s. Gutted but have had a lovely few weeks off plan.

In need of motivation to get back on in...:sigh:

You can do it, you have lost those 4lbs once so you can lose them again.

You need to try to think positive and look forward to moving into the 13's. Do you think a menu plan for the next week would help you to focus?

Hiya!!
Hope you don't mind if i join too? Could use the motivation/competition to spur me on!!
Currently 14.5 and haven't been doing too well at losing due to holidays and what not, but determined now to get to the 13st mark!!

Good luck to all of you!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hoping I can join you too. This week I lost 3lbs to put me 14.10 (lost 9lbs so far)

Thanks Sleepy, yay I finally found some Quark today in a Sainsbury's local I happened to randomly pass. Made some smoked mackerel pate with it for lunch which was lovely :)

Where is the recipe for this pate it sounds lovely - however I have not tracked any quark down yet...

Just got back from WI and I have lost 4.5lbs. That means I am now 14st 2lbs so only 3lbs to go and I'm in the 13's!!!

Just got back from WI and I have lost 4.5lbs. That means I am now 14st 2lbs so only 3lbs to go and I'm in the 13's!!!

Well done!!! That's great news!!!! :D :winner:

Sleepy59 said:

I lost 4.5lbs too!!!!! Bringing me down to 14st 4lbs....sleepy59 we should start a competition to see who can lose more each week lol! Well done you!!

How is everyone's week going as the weekend approaches?

Wow well done sleepy!! I've got weigh in at 7.30pm so will check in after that!!

Back