From 14 stone to 13 stone

LittleFlutterby said:
6lb off this week :D :D

14 stone 6lb now :D

Woohoo well done! Can't believe how quick you've caught up with me your fantastic :D you'll be running all the way to goal and ill still be lagging behind lol xx

3lbs off for me. Back to 14st 5 xxx

greedyguts1980 said:
3lbs off for me. Back to 14st 5 xxx

Well done!!

LittleFlutterby said:
6lb off this week :D :D

14 stone 6lb now :D

That's a fab loss... What's the secret xxx

Yes spill......6 lbs is absolutely brilliant xx

I was quiet yesterday.......because I was being BAD but am back on track today I promise! Just hoping to be extra good until Sunday and lose at least 2 lb this week (I hope lol)

thanks guys :)

honestly? I started back at Asda on Wednesday, doing Go-getting- which means up to 8 hours a day on my feet, taking people to stuff and putting things back on the shelves.

Also- while I'm there, I don't have time to nom out of boredom, so that definitely helps.

So yeah- get a job at Asda- just not Liscard- that's mah patch ;)

Oh- also- I made a pledge to be 100% on plan until the end of Lent....I really want to get my 10 stone award by my bday (May 4th) So my dad has to pay me £100 (he betted me I wouldn't get to target by my bday) So I'm staying determined now. Hopefully I will get my 9 stone award by the last day of my current countdown (5 weeks away) and that will get me on track!

So more stubbornness than anything, rofl

Little flutterby - love it!! You rock girl.......and your dad will be skint lol 'cos you are deffo gonna do itxxx

Hi can I join, im finally in the 14s after losing 2.5 lb this week, 14 12.5 lbs now xx

I don't feel like i've lost anything this week (nothing new there)...REALLY want to lose this 3 pound and get myself under 14 stone. Highly doubt it will happen this week though. Still 2 days until weigh in though.

I don't meant to get ahead of myself here but I jumped on the scales this morning and saw the number 13 for the first time in years.. My scales are potentially the least reliable things I own (which causes me much angst on a daily basis lol) so I'm not getting too excited but I'll jump on again in the morning and if it says the same again....!!???????? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lets hope they didn't get confused and I'm actually 14st 13lbs lol. Stranger things have happened!! :) xx

p.s. Ally - a lot can change in two days! :) keep positive xx

I don't meant to get ahead of myself here but I jumped on the scales this morning and saw the number 13 for the first time in years.. My scales are potentially the least reliable things I own (which causes me much angst on a daily basis lol) so I'm not getting too excited but I'll jump on again in the morning and if it says the same again....!!???????? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lets hope they didn't get confused and I'm actually 14st 13lbs lol. Stranger things have happened!! :) xx

Your scales sound very much like mine, slightest thing knocks them off, i have to make sure they are in the exact same place on the floor each time, move it one way i gain 2lb's move it the other i gain 4lb, its a forever losing battle!

kellythepeg said:

That's fabulous weight loss Kelly. I sts this week but have been back on track with the SW soups for the las couple of days. Just need to keep the motivation up!

STS means your still slimmer than you were when you first started - you should be celebrating :)

How much have you lost in total? It says 6lb on your little profile column <<<

Google images of 6lb of fat.. you will be amazed!!!!! :D xx

Ok guys.....need kick up the butt - sneaked a peek on scales and no loss yet. I know we have a few days until WI but I also know that I am cheating (hence the panic way!)
Have decided that I must weigh/measure my HEX as bit of guesswork going on and need to drink more. Also going to keep my food diary and no more picking at leftovers!!! Naughty, very naughty.
Has anyone else had this kind of memory loss??!

I almost got on the scales this morning too but managed to resist. I'm just sat here now trying to talk myself into some Body Magic :angeldevil:

Back