From 14 stone to 13 stone

how exciting, you guys will be moving down a group and to think that you will be working towards the 12s is amazing. well done :)

x

Weigh in today 3 pounds off now 14 st 8 poinds

Still blooming here after several weeks - that last pound is proving very elusive - Ive skirted very close but am hovering at 1/2 pound over at the mo and haven't had a great week t6his week either.
I never realised how much I go out and how many special occasions/high days/holidays/bank holidays etc I have going on, all of which are being allowed to mess with the plan! Back on track today and ready for a weigh in tomorrow which Ill be gratefull for a maintain at then whizz past that 14 mark next week and leave it for dust!

just nipping in. well after 2 weeks I only lost 1.5lb taking me to 14.8. I will still be here at Christmas at this rate. just paid for a 6 week countdown as this is a dangerous time for me. ie if it doesn't move like I want I tend to just think "stuff it" eat what I want and then am more miserable. anyway next weigh in on Wednesday. good luck everyone

well i had a mad hour yday where i couldnt get enough junk!
I had 2 alpen lights, a viscount biscuit and a caramel log and a piece of homemade cake:|

i made myself do a 1 hour body combat class after i ate it to do less damage, its really not like me to do anything this during the week so i was a raging with myself.

Anyway thats me back on it now, i had have 2 syns today and i plan on having another 4syns the rest of the day. get weighed in on tuesday so hopefully im still on target for a decent loss was aiming for 3-4 but i now i will be happy with 1-2 , although in really hoping 2-3 :)

have a nice weeken guys x

Hi ladies, is it ok if I join you too? Am pretty new to SW and this forum, joined 4 weeks ago. I only got out of the 15s last week, lost 3.5lbs which bought me down to 14.12, thought it would be nice to join in on your journeys. My WI day is Thursday, and hoping with everything crossed that I get my first stone under my belt. Looking forward to chatting x:wavey:

Ive been in the 13's for 2 weeks now, got to 13st 9.5 last night :) so im hoping to get a 2.5lb weight loss this week to get to 13st7 then ive got the bottom half of the stone to get rid of! xx

Well done, I think you're eligible for the 13-12s aren't you? ....I'll get there too...eventually!:rolleyes:

Good luck Claire, what day do you WI? x

well im still here, lost 2.5lb last night so now 14 stone 4 lb:)

think i will have another 2 weeks in here then i will eventually be in the next group!
although i am aiming for a big loss this week- i want to loose 3+.
I will be drinking loads of water and peppermint tea , trying to half my plate with veg and snacking on fruit and sticking to 7 syns per day.
xxx

I really struggle with my syns, think I've posted the same thing every week since I joined. I just seem to eat so much, then do my diary at the end of the day...and ooops! hardly any! Just going to have bacon and beans on WM toast....so will have a good count today.
Well done on your loss x
:)

Hi all, didn't even know this little section was here!

I've just hit the 14's this morning, and what a lovely sight/feeling that was!

I'm hoping I'm not with you all that long....sorry lol xx

Just found this thread.
I'm in this category too.

Tonight will be my second WI - lost 1lb last week - was a little disappointed but it was a step in the right direction.
I went a little off plan at the wkend but have been trying to be extra good this week in order to make up for it - tonight will be the moment of truth.

I think it all depends on the individual body, some people lose faster than others even if they eat the identical things,,,at group I always seem to sit next to someone who manages to lose a huge amount,, 4-5 lbs...I don't know how they do it, I think I'm just a plodder, slow but sure x

Back