From 14 stone to 13 stone

Down from 14.13.5 to 14.9... Can't wait to hit the 13's :)

Well I jumped on AGAIN this morning...I really shouldn't, then I would save the disappointment at group, but they showed another 1lb loss (pre-loo-d;)) bringing me to 13st.12.5....I'd be more than happy with that, but just have to wait (im) patiently!! xx

Oooo sounds good! When is weigh in?

I'm a Thursday weigher...today scales said the same...so am hoping!
There's some good losses on the previous posts so well done ladies. xx
:)

Hi all, I'm very happy to say I'm outta here! Going down to the 13's as I lost 4lb tonight! Down to 13st12lb now!
Good luck all x

Brilliant losses! Feeling motivated! Xx

I'm a Tuesday weighed but only just found myself back at mini mins I've rejoined last week and in my first week lost 2 lbs so happy with that still sat in 14 's so working on getting in to 13's over next couple weeks :)

Well done Amy see you there ( I hope! ) x

Well along with AMYJAY, am pleased to report that I'm also outa here!!:wavey: Lost 3lbs by this morning so going down a thread! See you all there...onwards and downwards!!

Im a Wednesday weigher, lost 3lbs last night so 7lbs until I'm in the 13's can't wait!! I think moving down stone brackets is so motivating. Good luck everyone x

Well done guys! I lost 1lb this week, all in the right direction, I'm hoping to be half way through my 14s when I go on holiday in a few weeks, and reading your posts helps keep me motivated x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I am so pleased to be able to join you all here (although it looks like I load of people have just moved on). Ellenj I am trying to keep up with you lol. 14"13.4 today so just here :)

I'm still hovering, only just scraped out of here Friday but normal fluctuations have left me drifting between here and next group down. Grrrr.

I'm still hovering, only just scraped out of here Friday but normal fluctuations have left me drifting between here and next group down. Grrrr.

I hate that feeling, I had two weeks of it before I started to see some progress again! Good luck :)

Back