From 14 stone to 13 stone

Howdy! Just looking through the site and found this tab... I'll be joining you for a little while as start weight is 14st6lbs :(

Hope your all good and most of all being good :)

Hey really struggling to get my 1/3 super free in as I really don't like veg...any body any advice,? Xx

I hide veg in things, originally cos my kids were little and didn't like veg, but now it works to fool me into feeling I'm not always eating veg (even tho I need to on sw). Finely grate veg into sauces (mushrooms and carrots cook down well) and things like Bolognese. Eg tonight I did a cottage pie and after browning and draining the mince I put it in slow cooker with grated carrots and mushrooms, some passata and finely chopped cabbage and broccoli. It all cooked in beef stock for a few hours and after adding some gravy granules (syned) and topping with mash it was a yummy, healthy and cos the mince is packed out with veg a really cheap family favourite. Most dishes containing a sauce can suffer a few 'hidden' veg.

I have the same problem! I also hide foods like mushrooms but can't stand onions which loads of recipes contain! I spoke to my consultant and now i Make sure I have a banana a or bowl of berries straight before my meal so I eat super free first to fill me up!

Thanks Jo.b & sarahslimming, I was eating my fruit after dinner but was finding it hard to fit it in after dinner, I only like onions and peppers xxxx

Ive struggled this last two-three week! Theres going to be an almighty gain on Wednesday that might tip me out of the 14 zone :-( ive avoided the scales these last two weeks but need to face the music!

Am joining here now, dropped into fourteens today!

Natalie best to weigh as at least then you know where you stand, wipe the slate clean and start again :)

Hoping to get my club 10 award tomorrow, only need to lose half a pound to get it, so fingers crossed! Xxx

The damage wasnt there. I was so nervous. Lost 1.5lb and got my club 10! That speed soup and illness helped to repair the damage I think.

Went to see beyonce last night so had a day off. Back on it today with a sw fry up. Yum x

Wahoo 2.5 off tonight! Down to 14st 5.5 !

1.5 off for me tonight! Club 10 also achieved. Really happy, lost 1st 10lbs in 8 weeks! :) xxx

I too am new to this thread. I'm sure it's a lovely place but all the same, hope I'm not here too long. But perhaps I can take a few with me to the next group...! :)

Back