From 14 stone to 13 stone

Somehow the 3 good days I managed have given me a 0.5lb loss. Much more luck than judgement!!

Hello - here to join your group. If anyone fancies following my sw diary to help keep me on track that would be great, minimins has gone a bit quiet since it sneaked back online.

After what seems like FOREVER I finally got into the 14s 2 weeks ago and I am totally made up. I slim very slowly but as long as it's going in the right direction then I'm not bothered about the speed, so on that note, I'll probably be in this group for a while! I have motivated days and days where I just can't say no to food I shouldn't be having but I guess a lot of people have that issue, so providing my good days outweigh the bad ones then hopefully my journey will go how I'd like it to!

Hi all, please can I join you? Just rediscovered minimins after it reopened! I've been hovering around 13.5st for a while now and it's so frustrating. I've lost a lot but am really struggling. These threads used to really help me so fingers crossed I can push through!!
Liz

Hello - here to join your group. If anyone fancies following my sw diary to help keep me on track that would be great, minimins has gone a bit quiet since it sneaked back online.

After what seems like FOREVER I finally got into the 14s 2 weeks ago and I am totally made up. I slim very slowly but as long as it's going in the right direction then I'm not bothered about the speed, so on that note, I'll probably be in this group for a while! I have motivated days and days where I just can't say no to food I shouldn't be having but I guess a lot of people have that issue, so providing my good days outweigh the bad ones then hopefully my journey will go how I'd like it to!
Hi all, please can I join you? Just rediscovered minimins after it reopened! I've been hovering around 13.5st for a while now and it's so frustrating. I've lost a lot but am really struggling. These threads used to really help me so fingers crossed I can push through!!
Liz
I know I missed it too I didn't know what to do with my self. Good luck with your weight loss. What days are u weighing in? I'm a Friday. Xx

I know I missed it too I didn't know what to do with my self. Good luck with your weight loss. What days are u weighing in? I'm a Friday. Xx

I'm weighing in on a Saturday morning. I lost another half a pound on Saturday which was good because I'd had a bad weekend after weigh in so clawed it back in the week to get a loss on Saturday. Currently 14st 11lb. I need 3 lb to get my stone award. I started couch to 5k yesterday and I can't move today. Literally. I'm in agony. But you know what they say, no pain no gain!

I'm weighing in on a Saturday morning. I lost another half a pound on Saturday which was good because I'd had a bad weekend after weigh in so clawed it back in the week to get a loss on Saturday. Currently 14st 11lb. I need 3 lb to get my stone award. I started couch to 5k yesterday and I can't move today. Literally. I'm in agony. But you know what they say, no pain no gain!
Good for you that's great I'm just doing Aqua fit and taking little one swimming because I'm pregnant so can't do much but I would like to get fitter when this one pops out. I was 15.10 and half when I joined and was 4 weeks pregnant and didn't know then but I kept up with it and got half a lb away from loosing a stone then baby took over a bit and I've put on 3 lb so I was gutted but I've still lost gonna try and keep my weight about the same and not go back up to my start weight even though I will loose a stone when baby comes lol x

2.5lb loss for me this week. That's not the group weigh in, but my naked scale at home weigh in :) Couple more weeks like that and I will be in the 13's! Got a work trip to Scotland for 3 days next week so need to keep on it.

3lb after being naughty should fly off. With the couch to 5k you are starting it should all add up

Hello everyone :) , just popped in to say, I am running a 3 month Challenge for April, May and June. If you are in need of motivation and support, and are looking to be a slimmer you this summer :cool:, come along and join in the fun ! :D We're a friendly bunch, and together we can help each other reach our goals ! :winner:

Here is the link to the challenge to sign up :-

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-april-may-june-summer-2016.354223/

Looking forward to seeing some of you there soon ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Somehow I managed to lose 5lb last week, taking me to 13st 3lb but had my husband's birthday afterwards and had a naughty meal so not sure what'll happen at weigh in tonight. I've been running 3-5k a day though so I'm hoping it'll help a bit.
I did manage to buy myself a size 16 coast dress for my brother in law's wedding in May so very happy with that! What sort of dress sizes does everyone fit into at this weight? My top is a 14-16 but my bottom and legs are definitely a 16-18 (probably closer to 18). Beginning to look quite pear shaped and hoping it'll even out eventually!

Somehow I managed to lose 5lb last week, taking me to 13st 3lb but had my husband's birthday afterwards and had a naughty meal so not sure what'll happen at weigh in tonight. I've been running 3-5k a day though so I'm hoping it'll help a bit.
I did manage to buy myself a size 16 coast dress for my brother in law's wedding in May so very happy with that! What sort of dress sizes does everyone fit into at this weight? My top is a 14-16 but my bottom and legs are definitely a 16-18 (probably closer to 18). Beginning to look quite pear shaped and hoping it'll even out eventually!

Well done on the big loss. Looking at your stars we are pretty much along the same lines of loss except that you are in the 13s (you are in the 14 to 13 loss group :) ) I too have gone extremley pear shaped with my thighs dictating my trouser size. At these smaller sizes it just depends on the shop and the supplier. Remember the days of buying a 20 and all was easy lol they are gone! My weight loss is from the head up and its really sticking on my bum and thighs which is annoying. I looked at holiday snaps a few weeks ago and I still look huge.

Craghoppers do some stretchy cargo type trousers, I think something like pro kiwi stretch (make sure you get the stretch) that allow a smaller size and the stretch to give you some space where you need it.

Only a little 1lb loss for me this week but considering I had three days away and struggled with finding food on plan I think this is a godo result and should lead me to a bigger loss this week. I need to get a 13 infront of this weight!

Oh whoops! Am I in the wrong group?

Yeah at my biggest I was squeezing myself into a 22 in some clothes so I'm pleased with the change, but wondering what my final shape will be!

My biggest achievement clothing wise has been fitting into running kit from a normal shop. When I first started, I had to order all my sports kit online as the shops never stocked my size. Then I got small enough to fit into sports type clothes, albeit the less suitable stuff (thick jogging bottoms and normal cotton t shirts - so uncomfortable when you're sweaty!) and now I've finally built up the courage to wear proper running tights (with shorts over the top - no camel toes thanks!!). I still can't get over how hard it is to find decent plus size sports kit.

Small victories!!

When I tried my sportswear on after a while and realised my stretchy size 20s would fall down off me if I ran in them was probably my "oh my god this is working" moment. I like the cheap workout crops from Tesco or sainsburys. They are usually about £15 or below and do the job. They probably don't last as long as my old m&s ones but at that price they don't need to!

I use Decathlon for my sports kit now - nice and cheap for the basics :)

Right, I'm off to find the group I'm supposed to be in!!! I'm willing to bet I'll still be there after you guys have steamed through here!!

Good luck all
X

Hello :) last time i was on this forum was erm 2013!
Ive so far lost 2 and a half stone and now
14s 6.6lb!
So tagging along on forums for support as i do slimming world online x

Hi everyone
Hope you don't mine me joining. I'm another re-starter. I'm back up to 14.04 :-( I really want to fit into my summer dresses as I'm too big for them at the mo :-(

A maintain for me this week. A bit odd. Must be some sneaky syns in somewhere I didn't know about.

Back