From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hows it going everyone? I'm still being so good! My manager brought in loads of goodies today for our colleagues and I didn't have one!!! It's possible to be strong, I'll just enjoy looking haha. He did make an amazing fresh coffee, it's something I particularly enjoy.

Weigh in this morning at 13St 12lb so going down a group. Last time I went in there it wasn't as active as this thread so come on ladies big losses and see me in there lol

Weigh in this morning at 13St 12lb so going down a group. Last time I went in there it wasn't as active as this thread so come on ladies big losses and see me in there lol
I'm catching up Emma, will see you in there very soon, don't worry you'll have company soon!! :)
Bet you are sooooo happy!!! Well done you. :-D

Well it's not my first trip there lol I yo-yo between the groups a lot. The 13 to 12 group looks inactive do I might just report in here instead unless anyone joins

I wonder why it's so quiet in there!? I'll be there from Monday i'm sure of it, so not much of a long wait Emma! I think i'll be in there for a good few months as well but you never know eh. Did you manage to get into the 12's?

I give up! Still at 14st2. I'm sticking to my syns, drinking water and I ran 13 miles on Friday. Starting to feel like I should just take a break and let my body reset

3.5 pounds off this week and got slimmer of the week. Now 14 st 4pounds so here for a couple more weeks yet.

Hello everybody :)

I am really pleased to be joining this group; I am in the 14's but only by a whisker - am 14st 13.5lbs. Looking forward to working my way down.

Hi all,

it's my first week back at SW after 2 years away and I have hit 14st 7lbs so I have come straight back here to keep me in the straight and narrow ☺️

Hi there, I'm really failing to do this alone - I've put on a stone and a half in the last year and am weighing in two pounds short of 15 stone, it's really difficult to not hate myself for it... Looking for some moral support from people who understand where I'm at... And, obviously to offer same support.

We can do this, because we are awesome.

:D

Hi there, I'm really failing to do this alone - I've put on a stone and a half in the last year and am weighing in two pounds short of 15 stone, it's really difficult to not hate myself for it... Looking for some moral support from people who understand where I'm at... And, obviously to offer same support.

We can do this, because we are awesome.

:D
Well you have definitely come to the right place - the people on here are fantastic. Are you weighing in from home or going to group? :)

Well you have definitely come to the right place - the people on here are fantastic. Are you weighing in from home or going to group? :)
Thanks Jennyb61 :D I'm weighing in from home for the moment... if it gets too hard, I'll think about switching to a group, but it's a bit of a financial stretch, right now!

I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing, as it has all changed so much since the last time I did SW, so I'm researching the plan all over!!​

Had a gain last week of 1.5lbs which pushed me back into the 15 to 14 group, but am back here with a solid 4.5lbs loss. Am really pleased. Half of me was tinkering with giving up but I am glad I have stuck with it. Only need to lose 1.5lbs to get my stone off award so really want to reach that milestone next week.

Anyone in this group? Just arrived from 15's and delighted to be here. It's been 5 years since I've been in the 14's

New arrival to this thread - weighed in at 14st 13.5lb today :D

Back