From 14st 11lbs - 11st 7lbs by May

Hi! I've got a similar goal - started at 15st at the start of January and would like to be around 11-ish for 1 June.:cross:
My stepdaughter is getting married and i'm maid of honour and want to look half decent! Ordering a gorgeous dress off ebay soon but it takes upto 12 weeks to come so will need to do some guessing at measurements!!

I'm sort of calorie counting and exercising, it seems to be working so far, 10lb lost in January.

Wot are you doing? Are you following any plan?

Wellllllllllll........ I'm pretty lost.
I started my 'diet' Saturday.....the plan was too calorie count, not eat over like 1000, I've done pretty well, only day 3.
Bought a wii.... Used it once, need to start QUICK TIME. Just lack motivation, I'm admittedly full of excuses
I was 15st most of last year, I'm 5'9 and look butch.... I'm not! Haha!
Bought a dress for my mates wedding 17th May, it's important too me as I've known Helly forever! Would like to look pretty so I can enjoy her day without feeling uncomfortable.
I'm going to Tunisia on the 23rd May for 2 weeks and I reeeeally wanna look HHHOTT!!!! Lol!!!
Been like 10 years since I've felt boomin with confidence! Best buzz ever.... From what I can remember?......anyway, I'm aware I should maybe be like writing down the cals etc, but I'm sure my mental calculations through the day work out round 1000s
I'm crap
Lol

I lacked motivation all last year - I put on over a stone from June 2011 to Xmas, then Stepdaughter gives us 6 months to her wedding and asks me to be her maid of honour - now thats motivation! I'm gonna lose as much as I can, then do some sort of crash diet 2 weeks before and buy the most supportive control wear I can find!!

Have you thought of going to some exercise classes? I cant get motivated at home on my own. Local leisure centres are usually quite good with choice of classes.

Childcare is 1 of my issues, only 2 & 4.....hoping I can arrange something structured soon?!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

hi when i used to calorie count on my own (im on the exante at the mo) i used a website called nutracheck dont know if you've heard of them?

well i lost 2 stone with them twice after two of my pregnancies. but found it harder after having the twins (now 2) so decided to stay away from food for awhile as my weight was getting out of control :eek:

but i found nutracheck fantastic as everything is calculated for you and also have a diary. there food database is pretty wide too they even have a space for your exercise so you can see how much cals you're burning. hope this helps and good luck on your journey :)

I started off at 14 stone, and want to get down to 11,10 for a healthy BMI but ideally 11 stone. I have 3 goal dates in mind though, 28th April we are going down to Essex on a night out, 5th May I am at a wedding all day and want to wear a nice dress and then 12th May I go back to work from maternity leave and want to be back thin! I don't think my work have seen me thin so I want to shock them all! pretty similar goals?

Cool, will keep nutracheck in mind
My goals for being slimmer are 23rd March-hen weekend, May 17th-the wedding, 23rd May-Tunisia, I wanna be slimmer each date lol
Had a heavy weekend but weighed at my mates before our carnage and I'm 14st 3lbs so I'm buzzing, thats only after 5days. BUT that was before a weekend of binge drinking then an Indian to sooth the hangover yesterday, I'm not feeling too great today either, as I get older the hangovers hang on for longer, I don't go out much and never learn my lesson when I do......limit? What's them? Lol

oh I had a bit of a binge on saturday too, we're young so why not haha still somehow lost 3lb though so don't worry too much!

RosaxEx said:
oh I had a bit of a binge on saturday too, we're young so why not haha still somehow lost 3lb though so don't worry too much!

Aw cheers, bless you, roll on next week, aiming for dead on 14

good luck!! I am out again this week, and it's my first week on slimming world instead of weight watchers so I don't know how it will turn out!

I have pretty much the same goal (over a longer time frame).

When I reach that goal, i'll have a new goal.

Completely doable - especially with exercise. That's my trick this time, no more fad diets (except for Celebrity Slim for the first 2 stone), just good old fashioned excerise and eating less / more healthy. Determined to do it this time.

This forum is fast becoming a fantastic point for me - love that I can read about others in the same situation / same weight loss - It's very inspriring!

this is a good idea make a target harder to fail when people are watching lol

I am aiming for 5st loss by 16/11/2011 that is 2lb a week, hoping with diet and exercise this is doable, week 1 - 5lb loss

:fingerscrossed: for us all

I've joined the gym.....but haven't gone. I'm getting my Henry Hoover done for ABH, he bust my foot Mann, grim! He has a rubber surround round his head and I catches on doorframes etc, I yanked it and he flew into my heel, ouchy!!! Flip flops only for me. Had full I tensions of gymin it this evening but put my trainer on and nigh on puked in my mouth cozza the pain! Damn u housework!

Rrr bloody hell!! Was just thinking about you! How you getting on?

Back