From 17's to 16's

Hi @EBD! How you doing?? Yeah I'm ok, had a little blip last week, Large amount of orders came in and I didn't plan for the week, so it was hectic. Eating plan all over the place, just chugging down food that was quick to eat usually hand to mouth sort of food and didnt track syns. Most orders are out now and didnt want another gain so I went back to basics and back on track again. lost 2 and half this wednesday just gone, so that has put me back to 17 stone 6lbs, but only 5 pounds till 4 and half stone award. So I'm determined to get before this month is out.
I have a competitive nature, to helps me stay focus and goal to hit you know and I think hitting the 4 stone award, the first EVER to done this far with slimming world, I jilted abit.... I get how people start to slow down, or loose focus or take their foot of the pedal after a certain time just doing sw 100% every week. So I feel like I had my naughty day 2 weeks ago which was way over due, the first naughty day (completely off plan) since I started in december, I even had a 100% plan on christmas eve, xmas day and boxing day and news years, didnt go over any of my syns for those days. So I think I made myself to have a day to just eat everything thats was high syns lol, Now its out of my system im back on track... I am alittle behind on my goal, was hoping to hit target by december, but it looks like it will be january/feb which isnt so bad.... but my goal was for december as i'm taking my daughter to Belfast to go to the titanic museum and their surrounding titanic history. which we are very excited about.... she loves the history of titanic and she is only 8! so I wanna be at target when we go, so I have loads of room for the plane seat, new clothes and just generally be happy walking around and be surrounded by people and not hide you know.... so very excited.... So my motivation is back and im ready to kick ass!

Oh dear, oh well - it's done now and so much better to have a blip and get over it and carry on than not have one and abandon the whole thing completely! I have to say, when I have a blip I am always relieved to get back on plan because I feel so crap, bloated and guilty afterwards... But then I carry on. If you have a competitive nature (like me!) have you thought about doing any of the challenges? I'm taking part in the quarterly one (July, August and September) that has just started and I find it so motivating - they're all so lovely and supportive there too! How exciting about Belfast. I can see your daughter's interest (even at 8) - I've always found it fascinating. How much more do you want to lose by then for your target? I'm doing ok - hoping to get my 2 stone this week, need to lose 1.5lbs. Looking forward to seeing how you do this week - you'll be closer to our next award - you've lost such an amazing amount! :woohoo:

I lost 5.5lb last night.. im not sitting at 17st 2... 2.5lb to get me into the 16s... i have my fingers firmly crossed... oh and 0.5lb for my 2 and a half stone award! x

Just joined the forum and this is my bracket at the moment. I've lost 3stone 9lbs in total since mid-March to get to 17st 2lbs this week. 17 stone is my next interim target, so fingers crossed. I've joined the gym today so I'm wondering if this might slow me down a bit. Hope not! :)

Hi all x I'm new to these boards right now I'm sticking at 17st and for what seems like forever I've been going from 17 st up to 17 7 , I can not seem to get down into the 16s and I'm so disheartened right now , I am doing all I can and it just seems not enough ...arrrrrgh lol ..thanks for letting me join you

Me either, I've still got 7lbs to go! My weight isn't budging. Been doing 777 for two weeks and lost 1lb today. Not chuffed!! Do you have a diary havanna? We both weigh in Mondays :)
I don't on here , tbh I'm still learning my way round these forums lol , all I eat I track on SW might have a look at maybe starting a diary on here though xx :)

Hi everyone, just got back on the wagon after over a year off. My weight has gone crazy. At the lower end so desperately hoping i can get down to the next stone down sooooon. Good luck to everyone here xx

Hi all

I had two weeks of gains so back up at 17st 1.5lbs Weighing in tonight so hoping to see 16 anything tonight. Lowest I've been is 16.10.

GiGi

Hope there's someone around.....?I have just exited 18 and am joining here 1t 17.6 and a half
I'm here and likely to be for a while. Congrats.. going down a stone group is fab.... edited to say that actually I lie.... I'm actually in 16... and def there for a while.

Last edited:
I'm here and likely to be for a while. Congrats.. going down a stone group is fab.... edited to say that actually I lie.... I'm actually in 16... and def there for a while.

Hello Gi Gi. Isn't Slimming World marvelous? We had burgers the other night. By gum!... so good they felt like they had to be bad,

Back