From 17's to 16's

Tomorrow, we are giving ourselves a treat. 2 burgers, 2 sausages and dry roasted small spuds, butternut squash, toms and small onions.Yesterday,I made 4 little jellies with water, I let that cool and topped it up with 2 raspberry FF yogurts. We had 2 yesterday after tea and the other 2 tonight and we are still well under on our syns.

Hi everyone! I'm restarting after loosing almost 2st earlier in the year but putting almost all back on :(. My sister started SW after seeing how well I was doing and was awarded Miss Slinky recently. The inspiration has gone full circle and so I'm back after seeing how amazingly she is doing..!

I started a new SW group yesterday, its much smaller than old one which I think is what I need. I felt quite lost in my old one.

Anyway... I'm 17st 13 so I'll be here a while. Look forward to chatting to you all.

Hello! I'm back after a few years break. I went from 17st something to 14st 7ish a couple of years ago but then lost my way. I had a baby 6 months ago and did so well with weight gain during my pregnancy and weighed less after having her but have let my sweet tooth and takeaways take me to my heaviest weight. I joined SW again last week and weighed 17st 11.5 but lost 6.5lbs my first week so now 17st 5.

It just feels different this time. My baby making is done so no thoughts that this loss is temporary until I'm pregnant etc.

Hello :)

I've just dropped into this group after losing 4lb at my first weigh in. Down to 17.11 and hoping to be into the next category in the next few weeks... aiming for my half stone on Monday.

Love reading everyone's stories, such an inspiration to knuckle down and stop eating crap.

It was my third weigh in yesterday and I lost 4.5lb and got slimmer of the week. That's me in the 16 stones so moving done. Can't believe I'm moving so quickly! Hopefully see lots of you in there soon x

I only lost 1.5lb this week due to a Christmas night out and family dinner...

Aiming for 2.5lb this week to take me to half way through this group and my half stone award.

Good luck everyone.

Well done. 1.5 is still a good loss.

I lost 0.5lb. I went for lunch on Monday but it was fairly tame so not sure why my loss was so little but I guess a loss is a loss.

Hello all, just signed up to SW Online, starting at 17st 1lb- hoping not to be here for long, no offence to any lovely people in here ;)
Hope everyone has a successful week in the run up to Christmas!

Hello everyone. I have just signed up, new year, new me etc etc. Weighed in at 17stone and 2 pounds this morning so hope to hang about here for a week or so

Hello
Newbie to the site. I was this weight this time last year and managed to get down to 16st1lb only to put it all on again after a stressful year. Hoping that signing up for mins is going to help give me the inspiration and motivation to get it all off again and then actually go further! All the best to you all :)

Hi everyone, I'm back after a couple of years off plan. Doing the plan from home as dont really want to go to the local group. Start weight yesterday was 17st 5lbs, so hoping I'll be in the 16st bracket soon :) good luck to everyone xx

I have been sticking to the plan and wishing the time away to weigh in on Monday. I'm so impatient!

Back