From 17's to 16's

LOL yep at least on SW your not going hungry!
SW steak dinner tonight, just feels synful! but definitely isnt :) all fat trimmed off at the ready, SW fries and doing a nice side salad to go with it.

Yep I have an actifry perfect for cooking the steak I do the slimmers world chips in the oven but instead of any spray oil I just sprinkle them with some herbs and spices they take a little longer to crisp up but taste nicer :)

I've been thinking about getting an actifry - would you recommend one?
Can highly recommend the actifry, I got mine a few years back, and still going strong, though they are big and take up a huge amount of space on my worktop but the newer ones are smaller but taller!
the recipe book states exactly how many minutes each side for the steak, and no oils used, just cook it to how you want it :) results are impressive!
I tend to do the slimmers world chips in the oven as they dont take as long and crisp up better, I find the paddle on the actifry seems to mush them up a bit when turning them.
I do use it for grilling meat though and for making casseroles :)

I'm here weighing in at 16.13 1/2 tonight I just made it hahaha. Should be here for a while now as will prob get 2lb a week shifted hopefully more but happy with 2lb a week

Hiya :) I'm 16st 13lb so i guess this is my thread for a little bit. Looking forward to being a part of his thread and website.

Hi Kipperkid,

I've had a similar week, and expect to put on 1 or 2 lb. However I'm in this for the long haul, and a few blips don't matter, as long as it doesn't stop me trying... fingers crossed for us both on Thurs...

You poor thing - I hope your dad's ok...

These things happen - there are more important things in life than dieting! Just get back on it when you can.

(Says the person who's had about 50 syns today - will start afresh tomorrow!)

By some miracle I lost 1lb this week - though I've got a feeling I'll pay for this week's over-indulgence next Thurs!

So I'm now 17 st 8 - nearly halfway to the 16s...

Yay, now into the 17's. Hi everyone

Back