From 17's to 16's

just been for my first weigh in, i was dreading it - but please to say I had a 7lb weight loss....:party0038:

think i'm going to join in here if that's ok? i started ww a few weeks ago weighing 18st 5.5lb. got down to 17st 10lb but been off track a couple of weeks now so expecting to be much closer to 18st again now :(

starting sw tonight, so i'll be posting here later with my new starting weight xx

Well done Skinnyminx, what a fantastic weight loss.
Hi Becki and welcome. Hope weigh-in goes well for you tonight, it's mine too.....fingers and toes crossed. Will post later, Sue x

Well done Skinnyminx! Wow!

I'm weighing on Saturday - I don't go to class just doing it from home with my old books.

Hiya Beki :)

starting tonight at 17st 12.5lb :)

Well done Skinnyminx! Wow!

I'm weighing on Saturday - I don't go to class just doing it from home with my old books.

Hiya Beki :)

Wish i had the flipping will power - I am loving the Extra Easy plan. Tea tonight = Smoked ham, broccoli, carrots, boiled onion, new potatoes, baked beans and a fry lite fried egg..... I am stuffed tbh i think it was overkill - but i was starving and it will stop any potential snacking tonight.

Well done me! At weigh in last night I lost 4lb. Down to 16.5 now and so happy. I am now focused on getting into 15's Good luck everyone.

Sue x

Well my first weigh in this morning and I lost 3.5lb :D not bad considering a few blips this week and we had a funeral yesterday with picky food and I was pretty well behaved :D

I have also been good. I was given a box of milk tray last night. A big box. I hid it in my desk draw planning on eating them all as a 'treat' bad habits die hard they say don't they! But...... I just told my son to go fetch them and share them as I don't want them :eek: Unheard of!

Blue Topaz - you can do this and well done on the weight loss!
Whoopidoo - Well done re C25k I am impressed (I weigh at home too)
Medusa - huge hugs you've had a lot to cope with but we are all here to support you
Skinnymix Well done 7lb thats fab

Hiya Beki

Well done to you both BlueTopaz and JackieN, you are doing so well. I am loving the EE plan, watching the wedding so hopefully my fingers do not stray to the nibbles.
I am getting well addicted to the wii fit, have now discovered i can do free step for 30 mins and watch tv at the same time - multi tasking as well.

i'm thinking of pinching my sister's wii fit so i can do the freesteps every day. i desperately need to get some exercise in, i'm so lazy lol. first day on sw going really well! :) we had a bbq this afternoon and i've stuck to plan totally and i'm really enjoying it so far! :)

how's everyone doing?! :D xx

Just done my weigh in 3lbs for me this week... now to update the ticker tape in the signature....:princess:

Hey Beki,
How do you get your signature strip so big, it will not allow me any more than 150 characters. Hope u can help....

Hi all been bobbing around 17s since November and its getting on my nerves last week I weighed bang on 17 please let me get a half pound this week to have a 16 in front lol. How are we all xx

Hi all,
I've been using this site for a few months now but this is my first post...thought it was about time I said something and introduced myself.

Firstly well done to all of you on your weight losses so far, you're all doing fab.
Me and my boyfriend started SW back in Feburary (him in the 21's and me in the 19's) and have lost just over 5st between us. He seems to be flying at the minute and I'm starting to lag a bit. Maintained at 17,1 for the first time this week after losing every week previously :cry:. Been stuck in the 17's for what seems like an age but hopefully that magic 16 won't be too far away...next week I hope - being super super good this week!

oooh everyone's doing so well! i'm sure you'll be in the 16's in no time emmy xx

i've got my first weigh in tonight. wonder how much i'll have lost, if any?! feels like i've been eating far too much to have lost anything :eek:

Hey Beki,
How do you get your signature strip so big, it will not allow me any more than 150 characters. Hope u can help....

hiya! i think you get more signature space the more posts you've made.. i don't know how many you have to post before you get more space though, sorry lol xx

Well done everyone on the losses :D I lost 3lb last week and had a sneaky peek this morning - have so far lost another 3lb this week.

Still doing Cto5K but my knees are killing me - am hobbling round like an old woman - think I walk faster than I jog! Ha!

Another one here who loves the wiifit :p

2lb off for me :( 1st weigh in too.. :(

Well done Whoopidoo! :D also impressed re C25k as I couldn't do it

Blue Topaz Sue - just remember 1/2lb is good its the equivilant pretty much to a packet of butter :D

WEll done Beki - now no sad faces please because 2lb is 2lb and thats four packs of butter :D slow and steady is fine :D

Well I had my second weigh in this morning and lost 1.5lb. At first felt deflated then reminded myself its 3 packs of butter :D sorry I have a thing about looking at weight loss in packs of butter but it works :) also time of the month this week so I am happy with that loss

Back