From 17's to 16's

lol i'm liking your packs of butter theory.. and actually it's good to visualise what we've lost in fat isn't it! :D well done on your 1.5lb! :D

i'm feeling a lot better about the 2lb this morning, especially as i realised i'm halfway through my cycle and usually at the 2-week point i put ON weight, so to lose 2lb is quite good really :) xx

lol i'm liking your packs of butter theory.. and actually it's good to visualise what we've lost in fat isn't it! :D well done on your 1.5lb! :D

i'm feeling a lot better about the 2lb this morning, especially as i realised i'm halfway through my cycle and usually at the 2-week point i put ON weight, so to lose 2lb is quite good really :) xx

2lb is good :D don't be disheartened. Its two pound off and in the right direction. I wanted big losses Beki and set myself a silly first goal really which I am now realising I may not reach.

Normally on the day I weigh I pig out on what I fancy, today I am stopping myself as its not a good habit to get into and will send me off track.

I am trying to tell myself slow and steady is fine, in theory easier to keep off :D

I truely do feel visualising is good. I happened to pick up the pototoes out the larder, heavy, 5lb in weight, and then thought thats what I've lost in two weeks :D

Hey!! I'm back on the SW wagon :)
Haven't been to group in three weeks and was so scared to step on the scales last night, but I'd only put on half a pound!! I was in shock and I'm motivated this week :D
As I've got a exam tomorrow and next week I'm going to stick to plan 100% and woun't be able to fit in any body magic, but next week I'm going to join a gym because for the first time in ageeeeeeeeees I actually want to excercise not only because I want to lose weight but because I've catched the excercise bug :)

lost 2lb tonight so decided to treat myself. I have gone one sin over for the day with my chicken chow mein and egg fried rice but feel complete again.
TBH i was a little disappointed as i have done 30 mins free step on wii fit each night and have had 4 swim sessions which have covered a total of 3640metres.... oh well

only lost half a pound this week :( i'm going to do a whole week of ee to see if that'll help! xx

Another new member lol

I'm into the 17s for the first I ever remember tonight! Started 6.5mths ago at 22st- now 17 12.5 and dying to see 16s :0)

Well done Skinnyminx and Sue :D

Beki - same here I only lost 1/2lb this week and stuck to plan 100%, upped my walking and did feel a little deflated this morning I must say.

I had some chokklit and a ready made sandwich as a treat and now will continue SW 100% for rest of week. A loss is a loss but with the size I am and how well I stuck to plan I had hoped for a better loss

Hello everyone, i rejoined last nite and weighed in at 17.4 1/2 . After being on various dietd i get into the 16's and it all goes wrong so fingers crossed once i get out of the 17's i will be able to stay out!

3.5lb loss for me tonight:talk017:

Celebrated in style with chinese takeaway....

:cry:
Hello all. I've decided today is another new start. I've been stuck a hovering a 17.4 since Jan and Im sick of it!

Im sure with a few great weeks back on track, I can get into those damn 16's!

Ive been bad food wise for ages, but Ive started working out. Swings and roundabout, eh!

So this week Ive played tennis for 2 hours, today Im off swimming for a min of 50mins (500 cals burnt) and on weds I'm going to a Box Fit class - Im looking forward to this as work has been very stressful of late :p

So, it's nice to 'meet' you all....onwards and downwards!

Chica xx

i lost 1lb last week. hoping for a better loss on thursday!!!! :) xx

ok guys i am bloated like a balloon pre holiday weigh in on wednesday - what can i do??:sigh:

Hi all

Can i join please, I am so depressed about the fact that I am in late 17s (and this morning touched 18:cry:). I have been bouncing around the 17s since Jan (post-xmas I reached the dizzy heights of 18.10!). My BF is 6 foot and well built and weighs less than me - oh the shame - so glad he hasn't got a clue.

Beki, you are doing really well and I felt that when I read the thread, you and I are most alike, height and weight wise. I am good during the weeks but I fall off the wagon on the weekends... my willpower tends to power down on Friday night!

Skinnyminx, dont fret, I have been on and off with SW for years and I find that a couple of days of red days and no bread sorts out my bloatedness and also my energy levels - perhaps I should take a leaf out of my own book eh? I have all the tools in my head, its just putting them to practice i guess! Right, reading this I feel inspired!

Lost 3lb this week :D so I'm now the same weight as I was before my exams :D
I've joined a gym so hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be in the 16's (17.4 now) :D

I'm 17-3.5 and weigh in tomorrow. I'm hoping I can get into the 16's . I feel like I have been in the 17's forever and need the motivation.

1.5lbs for me tonight, not the happiest of bunnies with the result but it is what it is. Not sure how much this bloating has affected it. No weigh in for me next week but i am hoping to be 16st (4lb to lose) or under when i come back - so this may be my swan song:p

i'm weighing in tonight, and by my scales i've only lost half a pound. i just don't know where to go from here :( 2lb first week, half a pound second week and 1lb last week. then looks like half a pound this week (if i'm lucky! i might be a sts!) :(

i know it's going down, but i've got 2 friends who go and they're losing 3-6lb a week. one's a bit heavier than me and one's quite a bit lighter. i don't understand it.. i've been 100% for 4 whole weeks, not cheated even once! i just feel like i'm never going to get there :( it's not fair :(

Only 3 pounds to go until I'm in the 16's but my motivation is dwindling a bit. Had half a mixed kebab and half chips last night and 3 southern comfort and diet coke. I plan to stay on track the rest of the week and going to do Zumba on the Wii today,tomorrow and Monday but I feel so bad. Oh well. I will get these 3 pounds off !

lilaloves said:
Im just here now!
I got down to the 16stone bracket by a 1/2lb, then went on a binge and put on 11 lbs in total! I weighed in at 17stone 10 1/2lbs on Thursday! Want to get down into the 16stone bracket but think it might be a bit of a hurdle! We can do it though!

Me too!

Got to 16:11 (was wearing a dress haha) and now back up to 17:01 :(

Back