From 17's to 16's

lost another 1lb this week (over 2 weeks as i wasn't there the previous week)... i think i'm the 1lb queeen! lol..

Hi
I started at 18st 6 i have now lost 26lb so am 16st 8 going for a weigh in this morning hopefull lost. Have been in and out of the 17s now hopefully looking forward to getting to the 15s. I feel so much fitter now, I have dropped 3 sizes in tops and 1 size in pants i cannot believe the difference.

I'm at 17 st 1/2 lb now. Feeling fab already.

I'm now 17.2 :D didn't believe at first that I'd lost 2lb lol, so I'm extra motivated now to be down to 16s next week, just weighed myself now and I've already lost a pound!! Yay!!

Can't quite believe it cos doesn't seem that long ago I was in 22s! Well 22.0! Wonder where we'll b this time 6 mths too lol

hoping said:
Wow!! That's amazing. I started at 20.9 so am proud to be hitting the 17s in only 3 months!

That's brill!!!! Flip go u! Well hopefully we've another great week ahead to keep us on track- maybe get there in 2/3 wks :0)

I have 2 measly pounds to shift before I can join all you lovely people... fingers crossed it won't be long xx

....dead on 17lb now..so hopefully be in the next zone next week .... good lick everyone n well done for everyone who has lost! X

Hi all

I just hit 17st 13lbs on my last weigh in (Monday) so thought I would join you.

I started SW online exactly a month ago today and have lost 16lbs so far :D

16's here I come!

Although I am craving chocolate today! Might have to look up how many syns in a Cadbury's Caramel (my fave!)

Hi all

I just hit 17st 13lbs on my last weigh in (Monday) so thought I would join you.

I started SW online exactly a month ago today and have lost 16lbs so far :D

16's here I come!

Although I am craving chocolate today! Might have to look up how many syns in a Cadbury's Caramel (my fave!)
-
Flashharry thats a brilliant weight loss in just 4 weeks - i'm sure u r mega chuffed with urself! i love curly wurlys frozen - think they r 5 syns and well worth it - i reckon the caramel could be 9/10?

If u r craving chocolate and like nutella why not have wholemeal toast (HexB) and some nutella - super chocolatey -
And its only 4 syns for a spoon of it! I also sometimes have the options indulgence chocolate brownie hot choc - its far nicer than the normal hot choc and much much more chocolately! Trust me I can find low syn choc treats lol!

Thanks Vm019, the nutella on toast does sound yummy, and I just happen to have some at home (my son likes it in his sandwiches for school). Good one! :)

Hi everyone, may I join you all please? I've hit the scales at 17 .13 this morning. Still along way to go but got the determination to succeed. Hope you're all having lovely weekends xx

another 2lbs gone! woohoo! :D

With you guys for another week as I've STS :) better than a gain...I'm happy as weighed in a day early

Hi all thought i would join you hopefully not for long! started slimming world at 17 13 now after 4 weeks at 17 2. 3 more pounds and ill be in the 16's can't wait! X

Back