From 17's to 16's

Cool - ta! x

hellooo ladies - lost 1.5 lbs tonight - bit gutted but at least its a loss - need to lose 3lbs for my 6stone award so gonna be toooooooootally angelic this week and hopefully i'll get it next week :D xxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
hellooo ladies - lost 1.5 lbs tonight - bit gutted but at least its a loss - need to lose 3lbs for my 6stone award so gonna be toooooooootally angelic this week and hopefully i'll get it next week :D xxxxxx

Ah that's awesome! A loss is always to be praised no matter how disappointed you are that it's 'only' x amount. Like you said only 3 lbs till your 6 stone which is A-Ma-zing! Congratulations and pat on the back to you :) x x

ShinyShimmy said:

You go girl! shinyshimmy, you're awesome, congrats on the loss, you'll be there in no time!

MinkyDinky said:
How's things going with you spud? :) x

It's going alright but didn't go to my last weigh in on Saturday cos I had to be in Paris for work for a week. So sw went a bit out of the window, but nothing major. I know my scales are not official but I lost 1lb according to them but we'll see on Saturday. How you doing?

Well ladies & gents

2lb off. So that brings me to 17st 7.5lbs.

Hubby lost 4lb. I'd have loved that to have been me! Don't know how he's lost so much. Never mind. I wanted more off but last week I think I only just scraped 3.5lb off so I sort of expected a lower loss.

I'll update stats in a min

x

CurvyKaren said:
Well ladies & gents

2lb off. So that brings me to 17st 7.5lbs.

Hubby lost 4lb. I'd have loved that to have been me! Don't know how he's lost so much. Never mind. I wanted more off but last week I think I only just scraped 3.5lb off so I sort of expected a lower loss.

I'll update stats in a min

x

Congrats 2lb is still 2lb less, so yay to you :)

Grrrrr....:flamingmad:

I'm fuming as Sainsburys delivered my shopping earlier this evening and I have been looking forward to the salmon fillets (yep, sorry - I'm still on about them!!) and with all your help on here I knew how to cook them.
When the shopping was delivered, the samon fillets were already two days out of date. I've had chicken for tea instead, which was nice, but it wasn't salmon!!! Sainsburys is now going to get a call giving a fair bit of whoopass:whoopass:!!!

Rant over!! :rant2:and I'll get off my box now!:soapbox:

When I finally get round to cooking them I'll let you all know the results!!

x

Call them! Call them now! That's totally out of order. I would go mental.
Once the delivery driver forgot to give me a bag of dairy products with all my milk and my good healthy yoghurts and cheese and called up. They tried to say that the driver was finishing for the night so I said that the milk was for my children in the morning, how would they eat cereal with no milk? And just generally kicked up a fuss. 15 minutes later, driver was back with all my dairy AND an extra bag of shape yogurts and activia fat frees because they didn't have the flavour I ordered :D
But I hope you have success in getting your replacement and maybe some freebies for the inconvenience. Hope your chicken was nice :) x x

Sorry ladies I am off again back down to 16:10.5 :woohoo:
See you down there soon

YEY!! :banana dancer:

Sent an email to Sainsburys saying of my dissapointment and I've got a £10 voucher - woohoo. Happy now, I can back to concentrating on weight loss now rather than random posts about my shopping on this thread

:hijack:.... thanks all! s

Well done Vicki, now budge up and make room for me. ;) Lost 3.5 so now 17st 12.5. :D

YAY well done Lynda - hopefully see u there soon :D

YAY Vicki - RESULT ;)

Welcome 40 - make ur self comfy (but not too comfy) we dont want to be here too long

hope every1 is having a fabby week - ive been doin lots of powerish walking , so im constantly resembling a tomato - quite warm today i actually worked up a bit of a 'glow' lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lost 5lbs this week so I now only have 3lbs to go til I am out of this category forever! Being in the 16's feels unreal right now ive been trying for so long but within the next 2 weeks im gonna be there.

Welcome to the new people!
Hope you dont stick about for too long (in the nicest way possible hehe) =)

Back