From 17's to 16's

Lost 5lbs this week so I now only have 3lbs to go til I am out of this category forever! Being in the 16's feels unreal right now ive been trying for so long but within the next 2 weeks im gonna be there.

WOW well done hunny - 5lb thats amazing:eek: brrrrrrrilliant - i know what you mean about the 16's , every stone bracket down i go im in shock that A. ive done this well B. im still losing and C. im still totally loving SW - i finally believe i CAN do this :D good luck for the rest of ur journey xxxxxxxxxxxx:)

YAY well done Lynda - hopefully see u there soon :D

YAY Vicki - RESULT ;)

Welcome 40 - make ur self comfy (but not too comfy) we dont want to be here too long

hope every1 is having a fabby week - ive been doin lots of powerish walking , so im constantly resembling a tomato - quite warm today i actually worked up a bit of a 'glow' lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the welcome. I really need to fit in some exercise - not managed any last week :eek:

Lost 5lbs this week so I now only have 3lbs to go til I am out of this category forever! Being in the 16's feels unreal right now ive been trying for so long but within the next 2 weeks im gonna be there.

Welcome to the new people!
Hope you dont stick about for too long (in the nicest way possible hehe) =)

looks like you'll be out of here soon.

Love these groups - amazing how we all want to join and then can't wait to leave :8855:

Yey! 40 (yes - I'm dropping the first part of your name and refusing to use it!!) - I knew you could make it :party0023:

Great to hear of your news lilaloves, everyone hear seems to be really going for it now, hope we can follow you soon.

I weigh in tomorrow, hope I can do as well as everyone else x x

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome. I really need to fit in some exercise - not managed any last week :eek:

I've just been thinking similar - I couldn't even think about doing excersize 3 stone ago.

I have just started kickboxing on Monday nights which I find suprisingly enjoyable... I couldn't box my way out of a wet paper bag, but having a 36" inside leg and abit of weight behind it - it's amazing how much I can kick!!!

I'm aiming to start swimming once a week now, but the nearest pool to me is about 20miles away, so guess I've just got to get off my butt and go!

I've just been thinking similar - I couldn't even think about doing excersize 3 stone ago.

I have just started kickboxing on Monday nights which I find suprisingly enjoyable... I couldn't box my way out of a wet paper bag, but having a 36" inside leg and abit of weight behind it - it's amazing how much I can kick!!!

I'm aiming to start swimming once a week now, but the nearest pool to me is about 20miles away, so guess I've just got to get off my butt and go!

I love swimming - need to organise myself more as I drive past one on way home from work. :eek:

I bought myself a wii fit board nearly 2 years ago with the intention of exercising every day - yeah right! needless to say I used it 2 or 3 times in the first year but although I am now using it at least every couple of weeks I need to do much better. Thing is I really enjoy the exercises on it so all I need to do is switch it on. :rolleyes:

*ding* moment of inspiration looking at my profile picture!!

I love snowboarding - but have been a bit relaxed over the last year due to me being overweight, so being out of breath all the time. There's a dry slope not far from here and I can get all the exercise I need there and ENJOY it!!!

:doh:

Last edited:
I know this is stupid and I need a slap for this *please don't yell at me!*. But I'm concerned at how much I lost this week. I weighed in and it showed a 7lb loss. I insisted at the end of group I should be weighed again as I didn't believe it. :confused:

The scales again showed a 7lb loss. I guess I should be bouncing, but I really do want to lose slow and steady.. I'm a great believer that it is more likely to stay off my losing gently and will allow my body chance to cope with the loss (paranoid about hanging skin!!)

I'm also really stresssed out that I have joined challenges on here and will they think I'm making this up!!?? I'm embarrassed to admit this loss this week

:brainfart:

Vicki, dont be so silly!
Believe in yourself as you are OBVIOUSLY doing a great job.
Massive MASSIVE well done to you!
So pleased for you! =D

:thankyou: Ta lila - I'm calming down a bit now and I will wait till next week to see what happens. The nurse at work has just explained to me that weight loss is not an exact science and weight can flucuate. Sometimes when you have stuck to the plan it will only show a 0.5lb loss and other times it will fall away. It just a long journey and it's the overall result that matters, just take each week as it comes.

:smoke: More relaxed now....!

WOWSERS :O amazing hunny - well done

i think ur nursey friend is right , ive been having a look at my book, and without fail every 4th week i have a brilliant loss and average the other 3 - must have summat to do with bein a woooooooman :D i think ur fab and try not to worry about skin - apparantly if ur skin is gonna sag it will whether u lose it slow or fast - eeeeeeeeeeeee im dead chuffed for ya - btw its my '4th' week this week so im hopin for a biggie too :D TTFN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOWSERS :O amazing hunny - well done

i think ur nursey friend is right , ive been having a look at my book, and without fail every 4th week i have a brilliant loss and average the other 3 - must have summat to do with bein a woooooooman :D i think ur fab and try not to worry about skin - apparantly if ur skin is gonna sag it will whether u lose it slow or fast - eeeeeeeeeeeee im dead chuffed for ya - btw its my '4th' week this week so im hopin for a biggie too :D TTFN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!! really cheering up now and sorry for being so daft!! Hope you get a whopper this week x

:angel09:well done you!

Think I might try to follow your angelic performance and go swimming tomorrow. I'm not quite fit enough for the bike yet.

I tried cycling home from work week before last and made a grand total of 1.5miles before I caved in and phoned my other half to come and pick me up.... failed miserably!!

Lost 2lbs today so just another 2lbs then I sadly, but also quite happily will have to leave this group.

:angel09:well done you!

Think I might try to follow your angelic performance and go swimming tomorrow. I'm not quite fit enough for the bike yet.

I tried cycling home from work week before last and made a grand total of 1.5miles before I caved in and phoned my other half to come and pick me up.... failed miserably!!

hi hunny - dont be disheartened - my work is less than 1 mile away - but im thinkin every little helps - its kinda uphill all the way there and i got there without stopping so im dead chuffed with myself .............................but goin home was somethin else - free wheeled more or less all the way ..........i know that bit isnt exactly exercise , but just having the wind thru my hair etc made me feel truly alive - sorry if that sounds soppy , but it felt mint :D xxxxx

ps well done spud - fab result xxxxxxxxx

Back