From 17's to 16's

Vicki is totally right - I'm one of them - 19st 4 to start with.. we're all going together and hop through the threads down together - join our 'pack' and come with us !!

You CAN DO IT - you want it so make it happen :D

THINK SLINKY !!

x

i love karens 'think slinky' makes me smile everytime i see it :D

i used to be 23st 5lbs :sigh: never thought id be 17st 5 , unless i had surgery (i was convinced for a while thats the only way i could do this!!!) - the thing is i feel (with the support of every1 involved in my weightloss journey) that i CAN go all the way to my target !!!

Good luck and we can all support eachother :D hope you get here soon Arctic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:grouphugg:

I was just about to start getting active with you lot and hoping to join your little group and tonight I lost 4lbs so Im now 16 stone 13lbs!
Im too late!! Hopefully in the next thread I can get to know you all better!! See you soon!!

I was just about to start getting active with you lot and hoping to join your little group and tonight I lost 4lbs so Im now 16 stone 13lbs!
Im too late!! Hopefully in the next thread I can get to know you all better!! See you soon!!

WOW !! 4lb :D thats brilliant !!

I'm only 5.5lb away from the 16's but I'm missing two WI's because i'm on holiday so I will see you in a few weeks - probably just as you move to the 15's !!

x

ooooooooooo well done lila -fab result , hope to see you 'downstairs' real soon :wave_cry:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i love karens 'think slinky' makes me smile everytime i see it :D

i used to be 23st 5lbs :sigh: never thought id be 17st 5 , unless i had surgery (i was convinced for a while thats the only way i could do this!!!) - the thing is i feel (with the support of every1 involved in my weightloss journey) that i CAN go all the way to my target !!!

Good luck and we can all support eachother :D hope you get here soon Arctic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:grouphugg:

Thanks Shimmy :D

I think you've hit the nail on the head here - I was convinced that I would need something drastic to get anywhere... in the end all I needed was to make little changes... STICK at those little changes and watch them make a big difference.

Now I wonder why I didnt do this sooner instead of stressing about it for so long !

x

im craving chocolate big time tonight - im not a 'sweet' kind of person im a savoury addict - but tonight im craaaaaaaaaaaaaaving it - might go to the shop and get a bar - cos i know if i dont i will munch my way thru half my cupboards and still want it !!! not gonna get a huuuuuuuge bar - just a standard size - i got my xmas tins t'other day and deffo dont wanna open those !!!!!!!!! HELPPPPP - what would you other ladies do in my situ ??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im craving chocolate big time tonight - im not a 'sweet' kind of person im a savoury addict - but tonight im craaaaaaaaaaaaaaving it - might go to the shop and get a bar - cos i know if i dont i will munch my way thru half my cupboards and still want it !!! not gonna get a huuuuuuuge bar - just a standard size - i got my xmas tins t'other day and deffo dont wanna open those !!!!!!!!! HELPPPPP - what would you other ladies do in my situ ??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go to the shop and buy Options Indulgence in Chocolate Brownie. Its the most creamy chocolately hot chocolate i've ever had. Totally satisfying.

I'm a sweet person... :rolleyes: and I live off these

3 syns. No milk needed. Thick drippy chocolate drink....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

x

Have you tried the chocolate pudding recipe?
Its AMAZING! I made it for taster tonight and it was the most popular thing there!!

Here it is! =D
Its not stuff you have in maybe but if you pick up the stuff for it it really is AMAZING!
I just used 2 highlights sachets so I knew for sure the syns in it and I LOVED it.
Had it with the 5 calorie marshmallows from Sainsburys, grapes and strawberries!

2lbs for me this week - bit disappointed if I'm honest, I really wanted by 2 stone and club 10, to miss out by one pesky little half pound :rolleyes:. Lots of low weight losses at club last night so I got sotw. :D

sooooo close... we all know that 2lb is good and an achievement, but I can understand your dissapointment, when you are so close to your 2 stone.
You will get it next week and we can party then!! Congrats on SOTW x

Thanks Vicki, you know I don't like those 1/2 lbs :8855:

fat&40 said:
2lbs for me this week - bit disappointed if I'm honest, I really wanted by 2 stone and club 10, to miss out by one pesky little half pound :rolleyes:. Lots of low weight losses at club last night so I got sotw. :D

Awww I know what you mean. You just know how ecstatic you would have been - just like me if I'd have got another half pound this week I'd have got my club 10 and if I'd have got 1.5lb I'd of got my 2st but you know what? You have all week now to build up that excitement because you'll smash it to smithereens!

x

WELL DONEEEEEEEEEEEE:553::bighug:

try not to be disheartened - i know its so frustrating when its soooooooooooo close and u been good all week - just think about how fab ur gonna feel next week when u do get it :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks peeps - I'm ok, just a bit peeved - I'd rather have been 1 lb away. Anyway that's enough of that, what are we doing this week to get some good losses?

Hi 40,

I'm trying something new this week.... I've had a few EE days. I'm very worried as I completely distrust the plan (being a total original -with occasional green days gal!), so I have been cramming SS foods like raspberries like there is no tomorrow.
Weigh-in is 10am tomorrow (Friday) and I have no idea if I have lost or how much x

vickidyers said:
Hi 40,

I'm trying something new this week.... I've had a few EE days. I'm very worried as I completely distrust the plan (being a total original -with occasional green days gal!), so I have been cramming SS foods like raspberries like there is no tomorrow.
Weigh-in is 10am tomorrow (Friday) and I have no idea if I have lost or how much x

I only do EE and it's worked brilliantly for Rob and I - you'll do great Vicki :D

x

Back