From 17's to 16's

Hi 40,

I'm trying something new this week.... I've had a few EE days. I'm very worried as I completely distrust the plan (being a total original -with occasional green days gal!), so I have been cramming SS foods like raspberries like there is no tomorrow.
Weigh-in is 10am tomorrow (Friday) and I have no idea if I have lost or how much x

will be looking out for your wi tomorrow. I'm a red / occasional green girlie too - this orange lark (I work in colours only :)) is just so much veggie for me to handle

i think ive been celebrating gettin my 6 stone award a lil tooooo much - it'll be a miracle if i lose this week - id be ecstatic with a maintain - but even that isnt likely - im having a rare night out - well my friend is having an italian party !! so no doubt it'll be pizza n pasta galore - with plenty to wash it down with - anyhoooo its gonna be damage limitation from now on lol !!!! ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Hi guys, I'm down into 17st's with a bump! Thought I'd lost but didn't realise how much! (7.5lbs)

Wow ! That's amazing! Welcome in :D

x

Morning ladies and any stray gentlemen,

In the process of catching up on posts. Well done for those who have lost, chin up for those like me who have gained this week.

I have been "off piste" in relation to plan for the last week, which has resulted in a gain, quite a considerable one. Part of it I think is the glycogen gain I was expecting after returning to proper food after being on a VLCD, the pther part was just plain over indulgence in food and drink. You pays your money you takes your choice.

So... not disheartened with this result as it was expected. had my return weigh in on Wed and faced the music. Glad to be back on plan now as the rich food and wine had really unsettled my system and I felt as if I had no control of my eating what so ever. Being on plan I find allows me to make better choices whilst still eating plenty.

Trying the extra easy plan myself. It scares me as well as I dont know if I trust it or myself on it! We shall see though. Keeping a food diary and gong to plan my week. Getting my head round how to manage the challenges of mid afternoon sweet craving and the urge to comfort eat when tired and getting in from work. Won the battle yesterday, so was pleased with myself.

Onwards and downwards people, have a great week x

helloooooooooooooooo Clara - well done you for staying positive after a gain , its very hard isnt it - at least you know why u gained and now can put it behind you - onwards and downwards as you say :D hope you have a fab week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good afternoon all!

I have lost 1lb this week which I am oddly very pleased with! I have stuck to the plan all week (had a few EE days - but I think that was nothing to do with the small weight loss) I had a 7lb weght loss last week, so I think this is my body 'catching up'. My nusre friend explained that weight loss will fuctuate and if I look at an average thats 8lbs over two weeks - very pleased with that!!

Getting ever closer to those 16s.... :D

Well done all, looking froward to us all being in the 16s stone range soon - do you think will will frighten them will we join???? We are a bit noisey here!!

PS is anyone else freezing!? I've lost 3 stone of body insulation and feeling it! :gen125:

vickidyers said:
Good afternoon all!

I have lost 1lb this week which I am oddly very pleased with! I have stuck to the plan all week (had a few EE days - but I think that was nothing to do with the small weight loss) I had a 7lb weght loss last week, so I think this is my body 'catching up'. My nusre friend explained that weight loss will fuctuate and if I look at an average thats 8lbs over two weeks - very pleased with that!!

Getting ever closer to those 16s.... :D

Well done all, looking froward to us all being in the 16s stone range soon - do you think will will frighten them will we join???? We are a bit noisey here!!

PS is anyone else freezing!? I've lost 3 stone of body insulation and feeling it! :gen125:

1lb is fab considering your crazy good weight loss last week!

The 16s to 15s aren't gonna know what's hit them! I'm 5.5lb away but I'm not gonna know for three weeks cos I'm on holiday (but still on plan) so no scales / Wii fit :(

But I'll still be on here :D

x

1lb is fab considering your crazy good weight loss last week!

The 16s to 15s aren't gonna know what's hit them! I'm 5.5lb away but I'm not gonna know for three weeks cos I'm on holiday (but still on plan) so no scales / Wii fit :(

But I'll still be on here :D

x

Cool, really hoping when you get back we can be in the 16s (when I couldn''t weigh in for 3 weeks I nearly drove myself crazy, but it was worth the wait!!)

excellent loss vicki - 8lbs in 2 weeks.

I need to get my act together so I'm not so far behind you lot - then hopefully we can rush through 16 to 15

ShinyShimmy said:
imagine seeing 16 on the scales instead of 17 - i cant wait :D xx

I was thinking this the other day - super exciting! :D

x

goodnight ladies - im taking my poorly sore arm off to bed (had my flu jab yesterday and today i feel like mike tyson has been using my arm as a punchbag :( ) anyhoooooooo cya'll tomorrow , nanite xxxxxxxxxxx

Would love to say I am sorry to be leaving you all but I'm not! Ha ha! Lost 4 lbs this week and that takes me onto 16s 13, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Hope to see you all soon and dead excited to be moving down! Ahhhh, I have a 16 on my scales!!! So exciting!!
Xxxxxx

Back