From 17's to 16's

I'm with you!! We can meet up with smokingspud again!!

I wondering how Karen is doing...?? I miss her!

vickidyers said:
I'm with you!! We can meet up with smokingspud again!!

I wondering how Karen is doing...?? I miss her!

Oi Vicky, it's nice for you to miss me but i'm in France & Germany for two weeks for work & until now they don't know what SW is...so maybe we'll swap places soon.
So good luck to you all but I fear i'll have to catch you up soon...

hi all -not going to WI tonight - still feel rough and everything is still running - im under duvet on settee with heating on full blast - TTFN xxx

ShinyShimmy said:
hi all -not going to WI tonight - still feel rough and everything is still running - im under duvet on settee with heating on full blast - TTFN xxx

Oh no shiny! That's pretty sucky :( are you taking anything for it? If not get some vits in you!

Hope u feel better soon and stay wrapped up x x

MinkyDinky said:
Oh no shiny! That's pretty sucky :( are you taking anything for it? If not get some vits in you!

Hope u feel better soon and stay wrapped up x x

Yeah shiny better blast yourself with vits like minky said & get some chicken soup & apples down you...apparently they keep docs away ...ok unless you obviously want to attract a doctor that is :)

Hi all, i'm coming to join you having lost 8lb in my my first week taking me to 17st 7lb :D (was 18st 1lb last week). Hopefully won't be here for too long, but knowing me it'll be a good while! haha :eek: xx

vickidyers said:
Well done Beki
:happy096:

Nice first week - you've certainly started well, good luck with your journey. I have lost just over 3 stone so far, but I can never face how much I have to lose, so I take every stone at a time - hopefully the 16s aren't far away! x

Welcome Beki and congrats on the amazing loss! Bet you're well chuffed!

And vicki, 16 this week for us both *she says with baited breath* x x

I am craving some very sweet stuff today. Bloody * week. Someone even offered me a fresh doughnut but.... I resisted.
HELP ME!!! I have had a banana and some fruit and fibre, lunch was pasta. Apparently pasta and bananas are the sugars our body craves when it's that lovely time but my body has just said "banana? Pasta?! Get your teeth in to some cake you big girls blouse!"

Noooooooooooooo!
Suggestions welcome :) x x

Well done Minky for resisting so far :happy096:, keep it up!

Not sure if I can help too much with the sweet need - but here's a few sweet things that I enjoy:

sugar free polo's = 4 syns whole pack
2 x alpen light bars chocolate and orange = HEXB
(or the fudge one)
light marmalade on wholemeal toast
lemon curd on wholemeal toast.... yummy!!!

MinkyDinky said:
I am craving some very sweet stuff today. Bloody * week. Someone even offered me a fresh doughnut but.... I resisted.
HELP ME!!! I have had a banana and some fruit and fibre, lunch was pasta. Apparently pasta and bananas are the sugars our body craves when it's that lovely time but my body has just said "banana? Pasta?! Get your teeth in to some cake you big girls blouse!"

Noooooooooooooo!
Suggestions welcome :) x x

A curly wurly...absolutely my fave...

Finally!!!!! 17st 13.5lbs. Hi people!!

:welcome: great to see some more peeps joining us.

I made a sw cheesecake and it really was amazing - definately try it minky.

base: 1 softened small hifi bar (choc)
topping: small pot quark, sweetener, white options - mix together, top and fridge

5 syns the lot or 2 if using hifi bar as (1/2 hexb)

next time I make it I'll use 2 bars for an even thicker base

Back