From 17's to 16's

Sorry I might be being thick but...1 small hi far bar as a whole base? Was it spread super thin? Or did you make a mini one? How did you soften it out of interest?

aesir22 said:
Sorry I might be being thick but...1 small hi far bar as a whole base? Was it spread super thin? Or did you make a mini one? How did you soften it out of interest?

I would assume it was an individual cheese cake and not a family size :) as for softening - microwave? Quick zap and it would be soft enough to push around :D x

Sorry it was a mini one - far too good to share with the rest of the family (had to stop my dd from eating it). 10 seconds in microwave and it is squishy enough to mould into the bottom of large ramekin.

helloooooooooooooooo every1 :D

feeling alot better today - hopefully will be back to work in a day or two - had some morrisons eat smart pork sausages for tea - i had 4 :8855::p - they were tooooooooooooootally lush - are they really only half a syn per sausage ?? was my tea only 2 syns ? sounds too good to be true !!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:

feeling alot better today - hopefully will be back to work in a day or two - had some morrisons eat smart pork sausages for tea - i had 4 :8855::p - they were tooooooooooooootally lush - are they really only half a syn per sausage ?? was my tea only 2 syns ? sounds too good to be true !!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So glad to hear you're feeling better - yay!!

I did not know about these sausages!! I have been eating the tesco lighter choice ones (think a syn each?) and first was ok but I find them a bit over herby??

Prey tell on these sausages!! And again, welcome back to the land of living :D x x

Glad your back!!!! :D

Be a lttle careful with morrisons sausages - the Eat smart diet sausages are 0.5 syns each. The eat smart sausages vary from 1.5 syns to 5 syns for the frozen ones. Very sneaky and easy mistake to make!!!

worth checking online or in the syn directory x

ive checked double checked and even triple checked for good measure , and ........................**drum roll**.....
Eat Smart Thick Pork Sausages, 60% Less Fat, 8 pack, chilled, 57g each..... ½
im sooooooooo heppy i really liked them :D xxxxxxxxx

morning all

Shiny, glad you're feeling better. I love those sausages - even my very fussy family loved them, they don't taste like 'diet food' :)

drumroll please - I lost 4lbs last night :D:D
most I've lost since wk 1, still a way to go before I move down to the 16s but I'm feeling very happy

how's everyone else doing?

well done 40 and wannabe for ur losses - brilliant result , seems ages since i weighed in even tho ive only missed 1 class - hopefully i'll has a loss to report on monday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fat&40 said:
morning all

Shiny, glad you're feeling better. I love those sausages - even my very fussy family loved them, they don't taste like 'diet food' :)

drumroll please - I lost 4lbs last night :D:D
most I've lost since wk 1, still a way to go before I move down to the 16s but I'm feeling very happy

how's everyone else doing?

That's fantastic 40! Amazing news! You will be in the 16's before you know it. Do anything different last week?

It's * week for me so feeling all bloated and have had the worst cravings for all the worst things. And to top it off a birthday in the office today which means...... Cakes! Right by the water machine. Must resist...... *sob!* x x

Wannabe-a-minime said:
I only lost half a pound this week, so I'll be here for a little while yet!! Think I might nip to morrisons and check out those sausages - my fussy family don't like my 'diet' food either :-(

Don't be sad minime :) you lost something which is always a bonus and what we are all aiming to do. Congratulate yourself, pat on the back and plough on to your next shiny :D x x

thanks minky

last week was really good on syns but nothing else. Looking at my stats in my signature I can see a pattern forming. I was very bloated last week so was hoping to see the difference this week - hope it's the same for you next week.

That's fantastic 40! Amazing news! You will be in the 16's before you know it. Do anything different last week?

It's * week for me so feeling all bloated and have had the worst cravings for all the worst things. And to top it off a birthday in the office today which means...... Cakes! Right by the water machine. Must resist...... *sob!* x x

How weird...It is the guys birthday who sits next to me today, he gave me the cash (as he lives out in the middle of nowhere) and I had to go to the bakery this morning!! I had to drive with them smelling all freshly cooked and yummy for 30minutes in my pickup.
I did peek in at them and decided that they looked fantastic - but my health was more important. Thankfully lunchtime has passed now and our piggy lot in the office have cleared them all. I'm so proud of myself I didn't have one!!

:thankyouthankyou:

My weigh-in is tomorrow, I'm praying for at least a 1lb loss to take me into the 16s....

Last edited:
How weird...It is the guys birthday who sits next to me today, he gave me the cash (as he lives out in the middle of nowhere) and I had to go to the bakery this morning!! I had to drive with them smelling all freshly cooked and yummy for 30minutes in my pickup.
I did peek in at them and decided that they looked fantastic - but my health was more important. Thankfully lunchtime has passed now and our piggy lot in the office have cleared them all. I'm so proud of myself I didn't have one!!

:thankyouthankyou:

well done vicki

vickidyers said:
thanks!! I think being so close to the 16s helped - I can see the next range looming!!

You reckon it's a bracket moving week for you? I do hope so! Even if it was just for the sheer resistance - that is a fear in itself! Congrats! I love a fresh cake (clearly!)

What's the one thing you, erm, miss (I guess?) now that you are on SW? Xx

Back