From 17's to 16's

ShinyShimmy said:
morning every1 - weigh in today , still feel really poorly :( been throwing up all week but my scales are only showing a 2lb loss - official result later . i'll keep yas posted :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your poor body! It's probably holding on to anything and everything so you have something in you to keep you going!
Good luck for tonight, sure it will be fine :) xxx

Did you go to the quacks at all? Doesn't sound very nice whatever it is you had :( xx

yes - i went on friday - got a sick note for a week and some tablets to help the sickness - she said that there was 2 bugs going around , a fluey type one and a gastric bug - so she thinks ive had both at the same time , i personally think ive had a reaction to my flu jab cos had that a few days before this all started - i dunno tho , im feeling a bit better since i had a proper dinner (chicken breast loads of veg and a bit gravy) but its hard to eat properly when ur scared of being sick (i used to vomit after meals on purpose - now im absolutely petrified of being sick) i sound like a proper mentalist now lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
yes - i went on friday - got a sick note for a week and some tablets to help the sickness - she said that there was 2 bugs going around , a fluey type one and a gastric bug - so she thinks ive had both at the same time , i personally think ive had a reaction to my flu jab cos had that a few days before this all started - i dunno tho , im feeling a bit better since i had a proper dinner (chicken breast loads of veg and a bit gravy) but its hard to eat properly when ur scared of being sick (i used to vomit after meals on purpose - now im absolutely petrified of being sick) i sound like a proper mentalist now lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Shiny - you dont sound like a mentalist, and I hope you feel better soon xxx

I managed to lose a disappointing pound tonight so at 17. St 5.5lbs I think I'll be in this little thread for a while!!

Yay! I lost 1lb tonight, taking me to 17st 6lb :D 2 weeks ago I was 18st 1lb so very very pleased with that!!! :D am on phone at the mo so can't really read through all the replies as thoroughly as I'd like, but will have a good read through what's been posted in the last couple of days when I get on my laptop tomorrow xx

so sorry to hear of your probs shiny, I have had the flu type bug this weekend, jusst beginning to get over it now - I cant imagine what it was like to be barfing as well.
I've just been shivering, weak and dizzy - but finally feel on the mend this morning. I hope it hasn't affected my weight loss, I've been trying to stick to the plan, but its not easy when you feel like poop!

Best wishes x

Well guys I have enjoyed my week here but I fear I will be moving back into the higher stone bracket again after this week :( fingers crossed I don't!

Morning all, well I did it lost the 3lb I wanted to and now will be in here for the interim :) So hello everyone glad to have moved down.

Yeah. I set 2 early targets - BMI below 35 and weight below 250lbs. Well BMI is now EXACTLY 35 which is frustrating lol, and I am 251lbs, so hopefully next week I can achieve both of them :)

Rachelsilver1985 said:
Morning all, well I did it lost the 3lb I wanted to and now will be in here for the interim :) So hello everyone glad to have moved down.

Ah lovely to have you here :) it's getting slowly emptier so it's always nice to have a new person move in he he!
How amazing does it feel to move down?! Xx

It feels brill to move down also fitting not comfotably in my 20's which is good, only thing is got heavy night on booze on sat so im slightly worried it will scupper my chances of a loss on mon but trying to save my synns this week to cover it so far saved 16 synns and will be staying on white spirits and diet mixers

Rachelsilver1985 said:
It feels brill to move down also fitting not comfotably in my 20's which is good, only thing is got heavy night on booze on sat so im slightly worried it will scupper my chances of a loss on mon but trying to save my synns this week to cover it so far saved 16 synns and will be staying on white spirits and diet mixers

I always find that if I stick to say vodka or jd and diet coke then its not too bad. Just drink plenty of water the next day and have healthier alternative comfort food around the next day.

Sometimes it works out like that for me, others not so well :) but in the real world if you want to go out and have a drink, why the hell not? You didn't sign up to be tee total and a blow out once in a while is what I consider normal. Just as long as it's not all of the time :D x x

hellooooo all - just thought id pop in and say hi :D feeling looooooads better , back to work on friday (boo hiss boo) need to earn lots of pennies b4 christmas - my 6 yo daughter made her list tonight , or should i say started making her list as its not finished yet !!!! shes so different to what i was like at her age ........ she wants all crafty things and furry animals that move n stuff 'just like a real kitten' etc ........ i was into 'sets' and games like my dolls house with 1000 lifelike pieces of furniture that was all set out 'just so' or barbie and her horse that simply had to come with a million tiny accessories that i lost by boxing day!!! and games like operation, kerplunk, connect 4 , buckaroo etc ........ looks like we're all gonna be drowning in feathers and glitter and card by new year lol

hope ur all having a fab week :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sometimes it works out like that for me, others not so well :) but in the real world if you want to go out and have a drink, why the hell not? You didn't sign up to be tee total and a blow out once in a while is what I consider normal. Just as long as it's not all of the time :D x x

why is it all the good things are all the things i cant do in moderation - like eatin n drinkin ..... my 2 fav pastimes ever - no wonder im fat lol :8855:xxxx

Well I know I shouldnt do it but stepped on the scales today to check how this week is going and it hasnt lowered :( even tho been 100% and been saving my synns for sat night. Did go swimming on monday but that should of helped surely? Going to the gym tonight and tomorrow to see if that helps really hoping for at least a 1lb off this week, but with boozing I think i might be a gain strange as Im being so vigilant because of going out this sat.

Hello people, is it ok to join you?

I'm doing SW at home but going from past experience I know I will get bored and start calorie counting!

Back