From 17's to 16's

Emmamb said:
Hopefully this will be my last week here :) weighing in at 17st 1/2lb! With 3 stone 1/2lb off in total :D

Congrats on getting the 3 stone! Amazing feeling isn't it :) get those superfree in you and you will be there in a blink!
I am hoping to bugger off this week into the next box... Exciting times! X

Hello Mummoth and welcome to minimins :) we are all very friendly here and will support you along the way. I started off in class but now do it from home so in the same boat! Good luck and well done for getting on the SW train!

Rachel - step away from the scales! So many people scale hop and cannot handle what it says, then either eat too little or pig out because they think they have had a gain and it's not worth continuing.... Your weight will fluctuate every day! Depending on how hydrated you are, whether you have eaten, been to the loo or done exercise. So many different factors. This is why we weigh once a week at approx the same time. Chill honey, one weigh day at a time!

Shinyshimmy - super happy for you to be back to normal again! About time! Sounds like you better get your butt in to gear if your to get any Christmas shopping done :) bless your little one, amazing what they want nowadays isn't it?

Hope everyone is having a fab day (even if it is grey outside!) x x

Hello everyone

I lost 1.5lbs this week so only need another lb for my 1.5 stone award :)

Hola- am I ok to crash the party?

17 stone 9.5lb at last weigh in- hoping to not be here too long- maybe for a month or so ;) heehee.

2.5lb til the half way mark (5 stone award :) )

Hola- am I ok to crash the party?

17 stone 9.5lb at last weigh in- hoping to not be here too long- maybe for a month or so ;) heehee.

2.5lb til the half way mark (5 stone award :) )

Hi, well done for nearly half way, I'm sure you'll be there soon!

wow, everyone's doing so well! :D sounds like you're all having a brilliant week!!! :D it was my birthday on tuesday and we had a chinese.. i didn't go over the top, but estimated at about 35 syns for the day so not tooooo bad i suppose :eek:

tomorrow night we're going to a 60th birthday party at someone's house, and it starts mid-afternoon and will be going til the early hours :eek: so i imagine a lot of drinking will be going on :eek: now.. i suffer horrendously with hangovers UNLESS i drink baileys (probably the most calorific drink possible! lol), so i'm thinking of allowing myself a flexi-syn evening and being done with it as tbh i'd rather gain weight on monday's weigh-in than have a horrible hangover on sunday haha. i've told the consultant that my aim is not to lose this week, but not to gain too much, so it won't be too much of a shock.

hope you all have a lovely weekend! :D xxxx

thanks for the encouragement Arctic :)

well done on losing 4lbs this week!! thats great! how did you manage it? whats your secret? I need to know lol x

Hi guys, this tread is a great idea, hope you all dont mind me joining in. Well done to everyone on the weight losses I am filled with inspiration reading all your posts. Hopefully we will all be in the 16s in the near future! I joined sw this week weighing in at my heaviest ever 17.7 which was extremely disheartening but I feel I have taken a giant step towards a healthier me and I have a feeling this forum is going to be a big support.

welcome every1 :D wow this room is filling up again lotsa inspiration going on :D just what i need at the mo ....................

on a toooooooootally different topic - I JUST WON £160 ON A SCRATCH CARD WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO couldnt have come at a better time - cos im toooooootally skint !!!! **does happy dance** xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ShinyShimmy said:
welcome every1 :D wow this room is filling up again lotsa inspiration going on :D just what i need at the mo ....................

on a toooooooootally different topic - I JUST WON £160 ON A SCRATCH CARD WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO couldnt have come at a better time - cos im toooooootally skint !!!! **does happy dance** xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay well done shiny :) don't spend it all on naughty treats!!!! I never win on them but I still like them!

ShinyShimmy said:

Oh I forgot to mention, for every post I do in response to any of your posts I charge £160 so..... You're in debt!

Ha ha! Congratulations and enjoy your little earner! Just in time for Christmas! Xxxx

thanks ladies - ive never won more than a tenner before , i always buy 1 each week when i buy my lottery ticket - so im well chuffed :D

lol minky - i really 'virtually luff' all you lot you really make my day sometimes :D xxx

Back