From 17's to 16's

:welcome: katie

well done arctic & mummoth

right now size 18 is still a dream for me :(

Hi 40!!
It was a dream for me a few months ago too. I can't believe I'm that size...
it's a bit wierd really as I seem to have no awareness of what size I am. I tried on a top and as I put my arms in I thought 'there's no way I'm going to get that on' and it just slipped on. I guess my brain needs time to catch up!

I have had a major Ebay session and sold loads snowboarding gear and motorbike wear that I absolutly love, but it now just too big (was a size 24). I'm refusing to buy anymore as it's just to expensive, it will buy some when I hit my target!

Best wishes all on your journey to hitting your size... we're on our way!!:character00255:

God I remember thinking I was huge a fat at a size 16!!! Now I am size 24/26 and would die to be an 18!!! My first weigh in on Monday but I'll still be here unless I lose 8 pounds ( which is not going to happen lol). Still we are here taking this journey together and that is what counts! Good luck to everyone!

God I remember thinking I was huge a fat at a size 16!!! Now I am size 24/26 and would die to be an 18!!! My first weigh in on Monday but I'll still be here unless I lose 8 pounds ( which is not going to happen lol). Still we are here taking this journey together and that is what counts! Good luck to everyone!
I know what you mean Susy I would be delighted to be a 16 again. I was between 14/16 for years and I considered myself huge, I actually think I brainwashed myself into getting bigger with all my negative thinking:eek:.
Hows everyone set for the weekend. its always the hardest part of the week for me, but I am hoping that thoughts of my tuesday WI will keep me on track. I plan to share a bottle of red with my husband tonight and tomo night which will be all my syns used and maybe a bag of 15g manhattan popcorn 3 syns which will take me over but I didnt use all my syns this week so hope that will be ok. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Good weekend to you too Dedee! I am going to be extra good as my first weigh in is Monday...I have oversinned a bit, hoping it hasn't ruined a weight loss!!!

Apologies for being pretty much absent all week :( mega busy at work and have come home every night, eaten, showered and bed. Hoping tonight is DEFINITELY going to be my last night here. Had a sneaky peek at the scales today and hope they stay the same for tomorrow. Not been too happy as had 2 weeks of sts bit only myself to blame with that.

This week has been a bit of a turn around, the OH did order in but I cooked for myself and when he wanted a curry last night I convinced him that I could cook a veg and lentil curry. He ate it and liked it so bonus there. Just having a couple of vodkas tonight as I have the syns available and just hoping they don't affect WI tomorrow :)

Welcome to all that have joined us and congrats to all the weight losses this week. Fingers crossed we can all move soon! Xx

i think many of us can relate to this post - good luck hunny :D
xxxxx

Good morning fellow slimmers :)
It is with great pleasure but also a slight saddening that today I bid you adieu for the second and last time. This morning my lovely scales showed a beautiful 16 followed by a 12. A loss of 3 lbs and a move down into the next zone.

This also means I am back over my 3.5 stone and am pretty much on top of the world today :)

I do hope you can all join us soon in the next group, will miss you all very dearly until we meet again ;) won't be long and guarantee I will pop back to see you all though! X x

ShinyShimmy said:
well done minky woohooooo - im hoping to join you tomorrow - i been an angel all week so heres hoping :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was dead chuffed with it and fingers crossed you can join tomorrow!

Not even posted in the other one yet, eeek! Hope everyone has had a great weekend :D xxxx

Well done Minky, cant wait to join you. And heres a little round of applause for your brill weight loss to date. :clap:

Hi all bad bad weekend because had a kids birthday party to go to and the gran decided to pile my plate up with her culinary genius of cake!!!! So first weigh in tomorrow and think I have failed boohoo....wish me luck..I need it!!!

Yippeeee despite my naughty weekend I still lost 5 lbs!!! omg dead happy!!! only 2 lbs away from the 16's...!

Susy75 said:
Thanks..I know I was dead lucky but I better be good this week...

What was it you had exactly? As ling as you're on plan and if you ever worry something like that might happen again then just plan your weekly syns around it. It will help. Clearly done it all ok as you had a nice loss :) good luck x x

Back