From 17's to 16's

Minky Dinky I was good til friday night where I had some chocolate and cake. Then Saturday I took my daughter to a birthday party and had cake and sarnies..but yesterday I went back on track despite the naughties and it paid off....but I don't think I'll be lucky second time round.

Woohoo back with you guys this week at a comfortable 17st 11 :) should be here for the long hall now. :D

welcome rachel, I will probably be here next week because it would be a miracle to lose at least 2 and a half pounds after a 5 pound weight loss. However would be fantastic to get under 17 get half stone award all in the second week...well I could keep my toes crossed hihi

good to be back lol althought must say i did deserve my prior gain but i really enjoyed myself :D

*hugs* shiny :(

Maybe it's just a "wall" week- you get a small gain one week, then *wham* a big loss the next one.

Chin up chick :)

Just done 45 mins on the wii fit- decided to take a break-now dont wanna get back up again LOL. already done 50 mins of walking- but since it's weigh in tomorrow evening, i wanna burn a bit more off :)

Just hope all this juice i'm drinking gets "disposed" of before 5pm! heehee

ShinyShimmy said:
totally devastated - gained 1lb - been an angel all week - tooooooooooooootally gutted :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boo!!! I was keeping a space warm for you and everything!
Seriously though, I had 2 weeks of sts after a 2lbs gain (the gain was deserved, the sts so was not) so I can feel your pain.
But the wonderful human body can be a right b*tch sometimes. Maybe it's water, maybe it's a poorly muscle, maybe it's just a normal fluctuation caused by al the super veg you have eaten and next week you will be 4lbs down!!

Who knows. But what I do know, is you're a trooper and 1 little lb will not stop you. So let's get back to fat fighting and I wanna see you with me and vicki next week! Xxxxx

Well everyone... 2.5lb off. It was SO 2 and three quarters because it went between 2.5lb and 3lb and then settled on 2.5lb. I'm happy anyway. I'm 1.5lb away from my 2.5 stone.

The most important bit is I'm in the "16s" !!! Yay! I'm off now but I will see you in the 16s to 15s!!!!

Bye for now

x

shiny :bighug:- if the gain isn't justified ignore it, easier said than done I know, but if you can it will stop you making it real

well done Karen on the 16s :woohoo:

Well I am here for another week at least need 1.5 to get into the 16s.
Shiny I weigh myself every morn:eek: and last wed after my weigh in tues night and not having eating much I had a 1lb gain and it was real it took a few days to lose it, luckily I managed to lose a little more but its so fustrating when weight goes on for no apparent reason. I am finally beginning to accept that our bodies do fluctuate by a few lbs from time to time and its out of our control. Best of luck for the week fingers crossed for you. x

2lb off this week :)

now 17 stone 4lb :)

Hi all,

Just joining you from the 18-17s group, wanted to say hiya! my scales this morning say 17st 11 3/4lb so i'm using that as my start weight. i had a bloody amazing week this week, and lost about 7lb (all water, i know, but it makes me feel good knowing it's gone lol).

Looking forward to congratulating everyone as we all continue our weight loss journey xx

Morning all, got two dreaded works parties to go to coming up one for my work which is informal and one coming up for my partners work which is dress to impress. I bought a dress which I belive should be somewhat fitted having a bought a 22. I belive it might be too big which is a good sign so I have now ordered a smaller size for some reason I belive when I try it on will look like a sausage in a skin but got 5 weeks till do hoping if that is the case it will be perfect any thoughts?

Scrap that tried it on and fits perfectly didnt think that would happen :)

Morning all

well done rachel.

Here for another week, lost 2lbs so 17 st, I really do plan to be moving next week.

Back