From 17's to 16's

newbie alert!

hi everyone

I started at sw on tuesday and have had quite a good week so far. I weighed in at 17stone 2lb which is my heaviest weight ever. am so motivated to lose this weight this time. Hopefully I won't be on this thread too long and will see you all on the 16 to 15 thread!!
Thanks to you all for the support and inspiration I can see here x x

dev lass x x

Morning all,

Weighed in at 1lb gain considering I have been moody as hell this thats probably got something to do with it. Looking back at previous weightlosses I have slowed right down so gonna start doing a food diary hopefully that sould pull me in check for sure. Also I was doing a small bit of exercise aswell so starting this week going swimming and gym once a week with weekends off and doing 100 situps a day and walking for 30mins on my lunch break hopefully that should start getting me to where I wanna be.

Been really bad on only my second week weigh in I put 3 lbs on :(
I am back on track but very demotivated. After the first week loss of 5 lbs I put on over half by the second weigh in. I feel such a failure as I have just started and started bad. Damn sorry guys ...I am on a downer :( I can't believe I'll ever start seeing my clothes get loose :(

Susy75 said:
Been really bad on only my second week weigh in I put 3 lbs on :(
I am back on track but very demotivated. After the first week loss of 5 lbs I put on over half by the second weigh in. I feel such a failure as I have just started and started bad. Damn sorry guys ...I am on a downer :( I can't believe I'll ever start seeing my clothes get loose :(

Hey susy75,

Firstly well done on your first weeks loss that is a fab amount, and it shows that you can lose the weight well when you follow plan. Even though you are disappointed with your gain this week you need to remember you are making an entire lifestyle change and it may be harder for some than others, therefore you should feel proud of yourself for losing 2lb overall as that is still fab, draw a line across this week, motivate yourself and tell yourself you can do it, which you will. Also, don't forget to take measurements of yourself because even if you sts/gain you may be loses inches on the body and this can be the boost you need to keep going in the right direction.

Remember that's 2lbs gone forever :)

Well done again, make sure you let us all know how you are getting on with your journey and take care :)

Katie xxxx

alas my friends i bid thee all farewell - i lost 4.5lbs tonight taking me to 16st 13.5 lbs - chuffed to bits - TTFN :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ack I was hoping to go down to the next thread....but I was a bit naughty on saturday....i succumbed to the cravings and had a slab of choc cake :(

First time I've had an unplanned naughty moment since the beginning of June....

Once I get under the next stone bracket, i can have my treat...which i have every time i get my "smiley face".

I think you guys will be stuck with me for another week though...*le sigh*

Thank you Katie...defo back on track..still down but it will pass. Never thought about measuring but then again at the start I think its just fluid...fingers crossed and good luck to everyone!

Goodbye for now guys, I lost 3 lbs this week so am now in the 16s to 15s, hope to see ye there soon.

well i lost 2 lb at weigh in which keeps me here for at least another week as I am now bang on 17st. Here's to another good week

Hi everyone, I'm joining you after losing 4 lbs this week, I'm now 17st 11.5 lbs. Looking forward to meeting you all. dani

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

waterbabydani said:
Hi everyone, I'm joining you after losing 4 lbs this week, I'm now 17st 11.5 lbs. Looking forward to meeting you all. dani

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

welcome!!! I am 17st 5 so will probably be here still for a while :) best of luck!

sorry not been around for a while, really busy atm. just popped in to say I lost 2lbs last night so am off to the 16s, hope to see you all soon. xx

Hi guys

well done to everyone on all your losses!!

I lost 3lbs & got slimmer of the week tonight! yay!!!!

hope you are all well x

Back