From 17's to 16's

Another day done and dusted, just need to do some wii fit before bed....done no body magic today :O

I really hope to be in the next thread next week!! Really working hard!

well i didn't go to group the monday before last as i was poorly, but i went this week and lost 2.5lb :D just half a pound off my stone award! grrrrr lol.. still, hopefully get that on monday eh! some fab losses lately, well done to everyone! and welcome to those who have joined us too :D xx

Hi guys, have unoffically weighed myself this morning at home - my class is on a Thurs, and looking promising to be in the 16's!! AHHH!! :D

Keep up your hard work everybody x

anna_vixen said:
Hi guys, have unoffically weighed myself this morning at home - my class is on a Thurs, and looking promising to be in the 16's!! AHHH!! :D

Keep up your hard work everybody x

well done to you! I despite having a terrible week lost a pound but still have 4 pounds til I move...well one step at a time!

Morning all,

Seems doing a food diary and a little more exercise has worked as I have lost 4lb this week super happy. Now im only 3lb off 2st. So im aiming for that this week. Im surprised i lost so much tho as I ate out twice this week but it was harvester and nandos so v. healthy. Good luck everyone hope you all have a great week :)

Just noticed im down into the next numbers on my bmi aswell result!

Last edited:
oooh looks like a few of you (us? *hopeful* lol) might be down into the next bracket soon! :D good luck! xx

i had weigh in tonight and lost 1.5lb! :D got my 1st shiny (needed 0.5lb for that), and was only 0.5lb off of getting into the 16's!!! grrr.. will get there next week hopefully!!! ;) xx

weighed in a day early and lost 2lb, was slimmer of the week and won the raffle :D. so now weighing in at 16st 12lb....

see you all in the 16 to 15 thread x x x

19 1/2 hours until weigh in....sooooooo nervous.

I helped my C set up the room for tomorrow and had a little chat with her, she put my mind at rest, just because I feel sick that I may not have done enough- and I have been determined aaaaaaall week!

I had my very first SW meeting tonight and weighed in at 17st 2.5lbs :cry: But hoping to not be that again! Onwards and downwards I hope. Heres to a good week xxx

Last edited:
Was only a bit of a flying visit eh? heehee

lost 4lb this week- now 16 stone 12 :D

got my 5 1/2 stone award and i was voted as group miss slinky :D over the moon!

See you guys in the next thread :D

Need 1lb to get into the 16's! Lost 2.5lbs this week and got my 5 stone! I will get into the 16's this week!! Xx
Well done to everyone! Keep smiling x

OMG - I have spent the whole weekend wanting to eat stuff, and I've been eating healthy SW things but its not working!! My brain is not full even if my tummy is. Cottage cheese is not working, bananas are not hitting the spot, eggs are not appetising. And I cant even eat grapes, apples, oranges etc as I am on a low/no fibre diet because of my stupid bowel problems/blockages.

Rant over - Ive been good but unless I go to bed in the next 10 minutes its not looking good

Morning All,

Managed to hit my target ofr this week of losing 3lbs!!!! Means in 11 weeks I have lost 2st and im over the moon althought the rest of decmeber if filled with lots of nights out so need to keep myself in check and still have a good time but keep counting. Well on my way of hitting my target weight now 2st down 5st to go. Hope everyone has a brill week :)

Also just notcied I have now joined club 10 whoopie!!!!

Dont worry sweetheart these things happen it just jumping back into the scheme of things. As i said before the next few weeks are gonna be a nightmare as im out on the lash for everyweekend in dec now, but trying to keep track of everything so hopefully wont be too bad.
You never know you might have surprised yourself!

Back