From 17's to 16's

dont worry hun this is the start of a new week. I got a ehavy weekend coming up so trying to be really good this week with my synns for my drinking session.

Managed to lose 4.4lbs in my first week so officially in the 16's now! Whoop, onwards and downwards!

I only lost 0.5 lb this week, too many festive goodies in work. I've had one Indian meal on Friday, otherwise fingers crossed for Tuesday. Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning All,

After an alcahol fueled weekend managed to lose 1lb which im massivly happy with as was predicting a small gain. Out again this weekend If I can replicate the same weightloss I will be happy. Hope everyone has a brillient week.

as much as i'm sad to be leaving you all, i'm bidding you a happy farewell as i lost 2lb last night to take me to 16st 12lb! :D see you on the other side ladies! thanks for keeping me sane! xxxxxx

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi, all being well I am hoping to drop down and join you all after weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed. May see you all soon!

brummie66 said:
Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi, all being well I am hoping to drop down and join you all after weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed. May see you all soon!

I'm brummies little stalker and should also be dropping into here on Wednesday! Can't wait to see you all :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I did it!!! lost 3.75lb this week which makes me 17st 11.5, so I hope you don't mind me coming to join you all in this group!

Well I'm back here again...didn't last v long in the 16's,hopefully will only be here for a short time-I lost my mojo for a few weeks but *think* I've found it again :)

Three lbs off, I was so sure I'd put on, 17st 7 lbs so halfway to the 16s, 2 lbs to lose 2 stone and 1 lb for my club 10.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Waterbabydani.....we have similar targets! Last week I was 17,7 and had 2lbs to my club10 and 3lbs to my 2 stone! We must have had similar start weights too :D

My weigh in was last night. I had really hoped for 3lbs to get my 2 awards........and I lost 2.5lbs! A good loss but so frustrating!!! Half a pound more!! Hope you get the 3lbs this week waterbabydani!

17st 4.5lbs and I think I can see the 16's on the horizon...

Back