From 17's to 16's

Ah so you've landed at last Emmey1, wondered where you were. What a great loss. Now I think, taking into account the iminent festivities we shouldn't be here beyond the end of January. What do you think?

brummie66 said:
Ah so you've landed at last Emmey1, wondered where you were. What a great loss. Now I think, taking into account the iminent festivities we shouldn't be here beyond the end of January. What do you think?

I think that's a pretty realistic target, sounds good to me! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well i've been really good all week so hoping for a good result tomorrow morning. 4.5lbs would mean I'd have lost 3 stone since the 27th sept, so fingers crossed!!

brummie66 said:
Well i've been really good all week so hoping for a good result tomorrow morning. 4.5lbs would mean I'd have lost 3 stone since the 27th sept, so fingers crossed!!

Really hope you get that brummie! Me on the other hand is unimpressed with what my scales are saying! Have ranted on my diary!
Good luck for tomorrow :)

Well after a weeks absence from the forums im back. I relationship with my boyfriend has hit the rocks big style so have had a lot to deal with but with that I have lost 6lbs so im now into the next weight band at 16.12 hope to see you all there soon. Merry Christmas!!!

Well didn't quite make the 4.5lb but i'm very pleased to have lost 3.5lb so that makes me 17st 8lb and going in the right direction!!!

Well didn't quite make the 4.5lb but i'm very pleased to have lost 3.5lb so that makes me 17st 8lb and going in the right direction!!!

I also got down to 17st 8lb tonight having lost 3lb this week and getting slimmer of the week :) - we might be going down to the next bracket together.

brummie66 said:

Well done! Great loss so close to Christmas :)

Just arrived after a 4lb loss last night.
I wonder if Christmas will slow me down. I do hope not

Good luck for tomorrow Emmey1 keeping everything crossed for you!! Look forward to reaching the next stone zone with you Mrs Parker and hoping Emmey will be with us too.Aesir22 hope you reach the 16's soon and that christmas doesn't set you back too much. Shebedee I will be very surprised if christmas doesn't set us all back or slow us down just a little. Good luck everyone

brummie66 said:
Good luck for tomorrow Emmey1 keeping everything crossed for you!! Look forward to reaching the next stone zone with you Mrs Parker and hoping Emmey will be with us too.Aesir22 hope you reach the 16's soon and that christmas doesn't set you back too much. Shebedee I will be very surprised if christmas doesn't set us all back or slow us down just a little. Good luck everyone

I'm going to gain for sure and I don't deserve it! Was do good and then weighed at home Sunday to show +5!! Thought oh my!!! Weighed yesterday after still being good and showing 3 gain so blah! Not impressed because I didn't even get the beauty of eating nice food - gust an empty gain!

Plan on getting back on plan after boxing day and ensuring I'm 100% from next Wednesday and will work off whatever I gain and be out of here by the end of feb at the latest!!

Will update after WI tonight

Phew! Half a pound on! Info in my
Diary as to why but it means I stay here and plan to not slip out this group over Christmas! :)

well done everyone :)

After a rubbish few weeks I lost 6lbs tonight & got my Club 10 & my 2 Stone Award taking me to 17 stone 1.5 so hopefully down to the next bracket soon :) x

So far 2.5 lbs on so still in this group for now, don't want to be going back up, so tomorrow back on the diet and then a day off on New years day and then back to the diet full time!! Hope that will work, good luck everyone!!

Hi love to join you all

Hi Looking for some good motivation to get going again - I only have 3lbs until I reach the next bracket so looking for some good ideas to get me down there soon.

Week 1 -5.5lbs:)
Week 2 -2lbs :)
week 3 +1lb :eek:(Christmas parties?)
Week 4 STS Christmas

Targets
1/2 stone (again!)
under 17 stone
1 stone
Size 18 Jeans
1 & 1/2 stone
under 16 stone
10%
2 stone

Hi All,

This is my starting point! Starting SW today at 17st 11lb and hoping to lose 6 stone in a year. I actually expected to be starting in the 18's so was pleasantly surprised this morning. Had to triple check with the scales in fact!

Hope to be in the 16's by Feb if I get a good loss this month :D

Good luck everyone, Jacqui x

Hi everybody, can I join in? I am 17st1lb so hopefully by next week I will be leaving you again but in the meantime any support would be fabulous.

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time ever being in this weight bracket, I have been reading a few posts on this thread and you're all very supporting of each other... would you mind if I joined in too?

Hi only joined you this week at 17 stone 2 but managed to lose 2.5lbs this week and got slimmer of the week so I am off to the next group with a big smile on my face. Hope to see you all soon in the 16s. :):):)

Back