From 17's to 16's

Mummy Sarah said:
hi im exactly 17 stone (can i join) good luck emma maybe we be both be in 16's next weigh in yay :) xx

Hope so-I'm at exactly 17 aswel,want a really good weight loss so I can smash thru the barrier that keeps bumping me back here x

17stone 9.5 (last Tuesday)... Can I join.... hopefully move through the ranks with you guys xx

no...had 2 weeks off at Christmas and gained quite a bit, been up down all the time since October... too much on and not enough focus... managed to lose 2 stone and 3 dress sizes last year(size 20 at present).... hopefully 2/3 stone and 2 sizes by April x x

Hi all :)
I'm now on week 2, got my second wi this Wednesday where I hope to be in the 16's! I started at 17st 4.5lb. Like most, its the heaviest I've ever been. I did quite well at getting to 15st a couple of years ago by myself, but that was my job doing that for me. Working with 23 horses, but I've had my hours sharply cut back and the weight crept back on. So for myself, my family and my horse, I will get back to that, and less!!! :)

Well i'm really chuffed with another 4lb off at weigh in this morning! Hopefully only two more weeks to get to the next stone zone!!

Hiya! I started sw yesterday and was 17st 8.5lbs, looking forward to moving into the 16's at some point soon :)

What great threads for motivation!!!!

Xx

Well not had as good a day as I would have liked so need to get my act together better tomorrow! Started off woth a bad day at work and then someone opened the last tin of xmas sweets, had about 8 or 9 and was then annoyed with myself afterwards!! Other food has been quite good but portion control at teatime was probably a bit off. Hey ho, after last weeks 4lb loss I suppose a blip won't be too bad! Good luck to you all!!

see ya.... 10.5lb off this week, so now16st 13... hope to see you guys soon.... but let's make it you come to me rather than the other not so nice option xx

Hi ladies,

Very pleased to be joining you - I weighed in at 17 stone 13.5lbs last night.

Hope your journeys are all going well :)

Woo hoo! Lost 5lb last night taking me down to 16st 10lb :D bye bye 17's

Back