From 17's to 16's

I started SW today, I am a few pounds in to the 17s but would hope to get down to the 16s in a couple of weeks. This is fab for encouragement and support.

Welcome Nik86 and good luck for the journey ahead. Well went out for a curry and skittles evening last night and so had to have a sneeky peak at the scales today and despite being good up to yesterday I am 3/4lb up on last monday. as if that wasn't annoying enough hubby had a cheese sandwich earlier in the day, two plates of curry and cheesecake and he's 3/4lb down, how unfair is that?!!! So looking like a gain this week or if I'm lucky a stay the same!!

I've joined the Easter challenge to try and motivate myself back to being good. I've set a target of 20lb by Easter so fingers crossed!!

I should finally fall back into this group on Wednesday as I need 3.5 and hoping for a 4lb loss!

Only took two weeks off plan to leave this group and three (hopefully) blimmin weeks to get back into it!
When I get here I'm staying here and not going back up - plan to be in the 16's by end of feb!

I've joined the 6st in 2012 challenge which should see me to target at the end of the year :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looking forward to seeing you back Emmey. Sallyann, wow thats a great loss well done, you'll soon be off to the next group. Well I've been 100% since my naughty curry on friday so hoping for a small loss or a STS and not a gain, fingers crossed wen I weigh in tomorrow morning! Good luck everyone!

brummie66 said:
Looking forward to seeing you back Emmey. Sallyann, wow thats a great loss well done, you'll soon be off to the next group. Well I've been 100% since my naughty curry on friday so hoping for a small loss or a STS and not a gain, fingers crossed wen I weigh in tomorrow morning! Good luck everyone!

Good luck brummie! How far before you move down to the next group?

Well I'm really chuffed as 2lb off, I should learn not to get on the scales midweek and then get myself fed up!! That leaves me at 17st 2.5lbs so not far to the next drop!!

Hi everyone am joining you after moving down from the 18-17 group. Start sw just under 3 weeks ago at 18.4. Managed to loose 11lb in first 2 weeks and hoping for a 3lb loss this week to make it a stone. Walked 18 miles over 4 days last week so if fingers crossed. How are you all? X

Welcome niknaks1046, always nice to get new peoples in the group. Your doing really well and you'll get lots of support here.
Thanks nik86, I must admit that I do tend to hop on the scales midweek for a peek but I have stopped jumping on daily which I suppose is progress. I know its pointless as weight goes up and down all week but I just can't help myself!! Good luck for the week ahead everyone!

Well over xmas and new year (and first week of jan) I went from 17st 3.5lbs to 17st 10lbs. Oops!! But back down to 17st 6.5lbs now, so another half stone til I get to the 16's!

Hello again!!!

Phew! Made it back down after moving up over Xmas 17st 13.5 now and plan to be in. 16s by end of feb :)

Welcome back Emmey and well done, you've been missed and such a good loss!!! Also a big well done to SWLizzy. Keep up the good work folks!

Back